[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Aude-2
On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 9:55 PM, Patricio Lorente <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I’m happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation leadership team has
> proposed an interim Executive Director, and the Board has given our full
> support. Starting on March 14th, current Chief Communications Officer
> Katherine Maher (https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Katherine_(WMF))
> will
> step into the role of interim Executive Director. We thank the C-levels for
> their careful consideration in this process, and Katherine for stepping up
> during this period of transition.

\o/ !!!! :-)

I am quite confident that Katherine will be a good fit for this role.

Her background, prior to joining WMF, is in doing work that is inline
withour values.

Thank you Katherine for stepping into the position.

Cheers,
Katie

> [...]
> agree, that Katherine is the right person to lead the organization while it
> addresses these and other important issues. Additionally, this will allow
> the rest of the executive team to focus on critical organizational
> functions, including community and engineering management, fundraising, and
> strengthening our human resources function. You can read more about our
> process and thinking here:
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard/March_2016_-_Leadership_Team_transition_planning
>

> Katherine has been with the Foundation as Chief Communications Officer for
> about two years now. During that time, she has developed a versatile and
> effective team that serves the needs of the organization and movement,
> collaborating closely with other departments and the community. She has
> thoughtfully introduced new capacities and led her team through
> transitions, and played a critical role in shepherding the strategy process
> and the annual plan, in collaboration with other C-levels. She is known for
> listening to and empowering the people that she works with.
>
> For those who don’t know Katherine, she’s been a longtime advocate for
> global open communities, culture, and technology. She previously led
> advocacy for the international digital rights organization Access Now,
> where she worked on freedom of expression, access to information, and
> privacy. She has supported the efforts of citizens and governments around
> the world to deepen transparency and participation in her roles at the
> World Bank, National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, and
> UNICEF (where her team built wikis for youth participation in major global
> issues). She is a member of the advisory board of the Open Technology Fund.
>
> With interim leadership in place, our next step as the Board is to move
> quickly to plan and implement the search for a permanent Executive
> Director. We will be working together over the coming weeks to clarify
> roles and responsibilities in this search, and identify the best way for
> community and staff to participate.  We want this process to be inclusive
> and incorporate many voices. We look forward to sharing an update on our
> progress toward the end of next week.
>
> As interim Executive Director, Katherine will report to the Board. Geoff
> Brigham will continue serving as Board Secretary, and Jaime Villagomez as
> Board Treasurer, reporting to the Board in those capacities. As of March
> 14, Katherine's reports include the C-team: Geoff Brigham, Jaime
> Villagomez, Maggie Dennis, Lisa Gruwell, Joady Lohr, and Wes Moran. The
> Communications team will continue to report to Katherine for the time
> being, with support from the leadership of Juliet Barbara and Heather
> Walls.
>
> Thank you,
>
>                                          Patricio
>
> Translation notice - This message is available for translation on

@wikidata

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Jorge Vargas
Thank you, Patricio. And thank you, Katherine, for stepping up at this time
for us. I'm genuinely happy for this choice. It fills me with optimism for
all of us to move forward to a new phase.

Gracias y buena suerte!

On Thursday, March 10, 2016, Dario Taraborelli <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
> community and staff to participate.  We want this process to be inclusive
> and incorporate many voices. We look forward to sharing an update on our
> progress toward the end of next week.
>
> As interim Executive Director, Katherine will report to the Board. Geoff
> Brigham will continue serving as Board Secretary, and Jaime Villagomez as
> Board Treasurer, reporting to the Board in those capacities. As of March
> 14, Katherine's reports include the C-team: Geoff Brigham, Jaime
> Villagomez, Maggie Dennis, Lisa Gruwell, Joady Lohr, and Wes Moran. The
> Communications team will continue to report to Katherine for the time
> being, with support from the leadership of Juliet Barbara and Heather
> Walls.
>
> Thank you,
>
>                                          Patricio
>
> Translation notice - This message is available for translation on

Regional Manager for Strategic Partnerships - Latam
+1 415.404.9536
+57 320.8011.750

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Johan Jönsson-2
On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 3:55 AM, Patricio Lorente
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I’m happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation leadership team has
> proposed an interim Executive Director, and the Board has given our full
> support. Starting on March 14th, current Chief Communications Officer
> Katherine Maher (https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Katherine_(WMF)) will
> step into the role of interim Executive Director. We thank the C-levels for
> their careful consideration in this process, and Katherine for stepping up
> during this period of transition.

Excellent choice. And thank you for accepting, Katherine.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Todd Allen
Katherine,

Welcome, and best of luck in your new role. I'm very pleased indeed to hear
that it will be you to fill it.

Todd

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Katherine Maher <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
> > Communications team will continue to report to Katherine for the time
> > being, with support from the leadership of Juliet Barbara and Heather
> > Walls.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> >                                          Patricio
> >
> > Translation notice - This message is available for translation on
> > Meta-Wiki:
> >
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard/10_March_2010_-_Wikimedia_Foundation_executive_transition_update

> Katherine Maher
> Chief Communications Officer
> Wikimedia Foundation
> 149 New Montgomery Street
> San Francisco, CA 94105
>
> +1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6635
> +1 (415) 712 4873

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

James Alexander-4
Congrats Katherine (and commiserations to what free time you still had)
thank you for being willing to take up this role, I think you're exactly
what we need.I'd also like to thank all the c-levels who I know have spent
countless hours over the past week or so talking about the next steps both
for this position and for the foundation as a whole. I'm glad that we have
a smart group of people helping to lead the org as we work to move forward.

James Alexander
Manager
Trust & Safety
Wikimedia Foundation
(415) 839-6885 x6716 @jamesofur

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 7:50 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 3:55 AM, Patricio Lorente
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I’m happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation leadership team has
> > proposed an interim Executive Director, and the Board has given our full
> > support. Starting on March 14th, current Chief Communications Officer
> > Katherine Maher (https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Katherine_(WMF))
> will
> > step into the role of interim Executive Director. We thank the C-levels
> for
> > their careful consideration in this process, and Katherine for stepping
> up
> > during this period of transition.
>
> Excellent choice. And thank you for accepting, Katherine.
>
> //Johan Jönsson

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Joseph Seddon-6
As a community member I found Katherine to be open, approachable and that
she saw me, a volunteer, as an equal partner in the movement.

As a staff member she has shown an exemplary level of professionalism, to
have a real passion for Wikimedia, and solid understanding of the
importance of trust, honesty and transparency in our movement.

I have a lot of faith in Katherine to be able to lead the Foundation
through the rough seas. And not by attempting to do so single-handedly, but
by mobalising the team of brilliant people that are behind her.

You have my full support.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 3:28 AM, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think it's a possibility that's worth considering seriously. (: We'll see
> how things go.
>
> Pine
>
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 7:26 PM, Oliver Keyes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 10:17 PM, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Thank you, Katherine.
> > >
> > > That's a good question, Oliver. I think that a lot will depend on
> whether
> > > WMF can fill the other C-level vacancies, particularly the CTO vacancy,
> > > with people who are mission-aligned and can are SMEs in areas where
> > > Katherine isn't. Also, a lot will depend on whether Katherine wants to
> > stay
> > > in the job. Being the WMF ED is a very different beast from being the
> > > leader of a department; it remains to be seen if Katherine will like it
> > and
> > > how other people are feeling as the ED search moves forward.
> > >
> > > Regarding these goals from Meta "Avoid lengthy process for identifying
> > > new ED" and "Minimize uncertainty", I would encourage WMF not to rush
> the
> > > selection of a new ED; I believe that Katherine will do well in the
> > > interim, and this choice buys WMF some time to do a good job with the
> ED
> > > search. Regarding uncertainty, that's one of the few certain things
> > around
> > > here, but of course steps can be taken to make people feel comfortable
> > with
> > > the uncertainty.
> > >

> > Pine,
> >
> > It was a joke.
> >
> > > Good luck, Katherine. Many of us are relying on you and have faith in
> [...]

Seddon

*Advancement Associate (Community Engagement)*
*Wikimedia Foundation*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Sydney Poore
Thank you Patricio, C-Level-team, and most of all Katherine for agreeing to
take on this role.

Katherine, I'm extremely pleased by your first post to this list and the
page on Meta with the outline of the Leadership Tean transition planning.
the
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard/March_2016_-_Leadership_Team_transition_planning

I wish you all the best and wholeheartedly offer you support for the
challenging work that you are taking on.

Warm regards,
Sydney
User:FloNight

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Wikipedian in Residence
at Cochrane Collaboration

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 9:59 PM, Katherine Maher <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
> > Communications team will continue to report to Katherine for the time
> > being, with support from the leadership of Juliet Barbara and Heather
> > Walls.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> >                                          Patricio
> >
> > Translation notice - This message is available for translation on
> > Meta-Wiki:
> >
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard/10_March_2010_-_Wikimedia_Foundation_executive_transition_update

> Katherine Maher
> Chief Communications Officer
> Wikimedia Foundation
> 149 New Montgomery Street
> San Francisco, CA 94105
>
> +1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6635
> +1 (415) 712 4873

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Ed Erhart
I think this is a brilliant idea, both personally and professionally. I'm
incredibly thrilled that I'll be (continuing to) work under Katherine.
Bravo.

--Ed

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 11:15 PM, Rosemary Rein <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>> community and staff to participate.  We want this process to be inclusive
>> and incorporate many voices. We look forward to sharing an update on our
>> progress toward the end of next week.
>>
>> As interim Executive Director, Katherine will report to the Board. Geoff
>> Brigham will continue serving as Board Secretary, and Jaime Villagomez as
>> Board Treasurer, reporting to the Board in those capacities. As of March
>> 14, Katherine's reports include the C-team: Geoff Brigham, Jaime
>> Villagomez, Maggie Dennis, Lisa Gruwell, Joady Lohr, and Wes Moran. The
>> Communications team will continue to report to Katherine for the time
>> being, with support from the leadership of Juliet Barbara and Heather
>> Walls.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>>                                          Patricio
>>
>> Translation notice - This message is available for translation on

Ed Erhart
Editorial Associate

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Amy Elder
You truly deserve this, Katherine, congratulations! I'm excited for and
confident in the next chapter!

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Rosemary Rein <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>> community and staff to participate.  We want this process to be inclusive
>> and incorporate many voices. We look forward to sharing an update on our
>> progress toward the end of next week.
>>
>> As interim Executive Director, Katherine will report to the Board. Geoff
>> Brigham will continue serving as Board Secretary, and Jaime Villagomez as
>> Board Treasurer, reporting to the Board in those capacities. As of March
>> 14, Katherine's reports include the C-team: Geoff Brigham, Jaime
>> Villagomez, Maggie Dennis, Lisa Gruwell, Joady Lohr, and Wes Moran. The
>> Communications team will continue to report to Katherine for the time
>> being, with support from the leadership of Juliet Barbara and Heather
>> Walls.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>>                                          Patricio
>>
>> Translation notice - This message is available for translation on

Amy Elder
Director of Recruiting
Wikimedia Foundation
(415) 999-8140
Join Us: WorkWithUs <https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Work_with_us>
Connect with me on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/amyelder>
Follow us on Twitter @wikimediaatwork

sum of all knowledge. **That's our commitment and you can help continue to
make it a reality: *https://donate.wikimedia.org/

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

ViswaPrabha (വിശ്വപ്രഭ)
Congratulations, Katherine!
And thank you, the entire board, staff and community, for being so amicable
among yourselves after some shady weeks and monnths!

Looking forward to great days ahead.
Come on, we have a lot of pending home work now to cover...  :)
-ViswaPrabha

On 11 March 2016 at 09:48, Ed Erhart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> >> 14, Katherine's reports include the C-team: Geoff Brigham, Jaime
> >> Villagomez, Maggie Dennis, Lisa Gruwell, Joady Lohr, and Wes Moran. The
> >> Communications team will continue to report to Katherine for the time
> >> being, with support from the leadership of Juliet Barbara and Heather
> >> Walls.
> >>
> >> Thank you,
> >>
> >>                                          Patricio
> >>
> >> Translation notice - This message is available for translation on
> >> Meta-Wiki:
> >>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard/10_March_2010_-_Wikimedia_Foundation_executive_transition_update
> >> --

> Ed Erhart
> Editorial Associate
> Wikimedia Foundation

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Risker
Thank  you, Patricio and the rest of the board, for this first step in
rebuilding.

I have had the pleasure of working with Katherine in my capacity as a
"regular" volunteer and as a member of the FDC, and have found her to be
highly professional and very focused on the mission of the WMF.  She has
demonstrated her ability to attract and lead an excellent team in her role
as Chief Communications Officer, and has the support of staff and her
(former) C-level organizational leaders as the WMF takes its next steps to
recovery.  In my opinion, this is what is needed at this time.

Katherine, thank you for agreeing to take on this responsibility.  I look
forward to working with you and the rest of the team in the months to come.

Risker/Anne

On 10 March 2016 at 22:52, Todd Allen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > > Communications team will continue to report to Katherine for the time
> > > being, with support from the leadership of Juliet Barbara and Heather
> > > Walls.
> > >
> > > Thank you,
> > >
> > >                                          Patricio
> > >
> > > Translation notice - This message is available for translation on
> > > Meta-Wiki:
> > >

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard/10_March_2010_-_Wikimedia_Foundation_executive_transition_update
> > > --

> > Katherine Maher
> > Chief Communications Officer
> > Wikimedia Foundation
> > 149 New Montgomery Street
> > San Francisco, CA 94105
> >
> > +1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6635
> > +1 (415) 712 4873

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Katy Love
Let me add my voice to the thanks and congratulations! I am deeply
appreciative of this choice, both by the Board and by WMF's C-team.
Katherine is an excellent choice. Many of us in the movement who have
worked with her for the past few years have been impressed by her massive
talents and her commitment to our values.

I am hopeful to see what's next for us. I hope to help rebuild trust on
many levels.

Katy

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 8:35 PM, Risker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> clarify
> > for
> > inclusive
> > our

> > Geoff
> Villagomez
> > as
> > March
> The

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard/10_March_2010_-_Wikimedia_Foundation_executive_transition_update

> > > --
> > > Katherine Maher
> > > Chief Communications Officer
> > > Wikimedia Foundation
> > > 149 New Montgomery Street
> > > San Francisco, CA 94105
> > >
> > > +1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6635
> > > +1 (415) 712 4873
> > > [hidden email]

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Bodhisattwa Mandal
Congrats Katherine,

As a community member from the other side of the world, you have my
complete trust and support. A very positive move from the Board, no doubt
about it.

Best wishes,
Bodhisattwa
On Mar 11, 2016 10:05 AM, "Risker" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> clarify
> > for
> > inclusive
> > our

> > Geoff
> Villagomez
> > as
> > March
> The

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard/10_March_2010_-_Wikimedia_Foundation_executive_transition_update

> > > --
> > > Katherine Maher
> > > Chief Communications Officer
> > > Wikimedia Foundation
> > > 149 New Montgomery Street
> > > San Francisco, CA 94105
> > >
> > > +1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6635
> > > +1 (415) 712 4873
> > > [hidden email]

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Nurunnaby Hasive-3
Great! Congratulations Katherine!
Really a positive move from the Board.

-Hasive
WMBD

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 11:15 AM, Bodhisattwa Mandal <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > "regular" volunteer and as a member of the FDC, and have found her to be
> > highly professional and very focused on the mission of the WMF.  She has
> > demonstrated her ability to attract and lead an excellent team in her
> role
> > as Chief Communications Officer, and has the support of staff and her
> > (former) C-level organizational leaders as the WMF takes its next steps
> > recovery.  In my opinion, this is what is needed at this time.
> >
> > Katherine, thank you for agreeing to take on this responsibility.  I look
> > forward to working with you and the rest of the team in the months to
> come.
> >
> > Risker/Anne
> >
> > On 10 March 2016 at 22:52, Todd Allen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Katherine,
> > >
> > > Welcome, and best of luck in your new role. I'm very pleased indeed to

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Member | GAC Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee>
Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Sam Klein
aude wrote:

> Patricio Lorente wrote:
>
> > Starting on March 14th, current Chief Communications Officer
> > Katherine Maher (https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Katherine_(WMF))
> > will step into the role of interim Executive Director. We thank the
> C-levels for
>
> \o/ !!!! :-)
>
> I am quite confident that Katherine will be a good fit for this role.
>
> Her background, prior to joining WMF, is in doing work that is inline
> withour values.

Just so!  Delighted to read this. Trust flows faster along such well-worn
channels.

SJ

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Dan Andreescu
Thank you, Katherine, and congratulations.  You have my full and
enthusiastic support : )

On Friday, March 11, 2016, Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> ​
> Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <
> http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
> Member | GAC Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
> <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee>
> Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
> Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>
> fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
> <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wmfall] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Nabin K. Sapkota
Congratulations Katherine! Wish you all the best.

Cheers,
Nabin Sapkota
On Mar 11, 2016 11:24 AM, "Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive)" <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > > > > >

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard/10_March_2010_-_Wikimedia_Foundation_executive_transition_update

> *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> ​
> Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <
> http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
> Member | GAC Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
> <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee>
> Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
> Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>
> fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
> <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Ivan Martínez
Querida Katherine, cuenta con mi respaldo en esta etapa y no tengo duda
alguna en tus capacidades, integridad y simpatía para asumir el reto.

Como miembro de la comunidad agradezco al Board por esta buena decisión.

El jueves, 10 de marzo de 2016, Nabin Sapkota <[hidden email]>
escribió:

> [...]
> > Board.
> > of
> Jaime
> > Moran.
> the
> > > time
> > > Heather

> on
> > > > > > >

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard/10_March_2010_-_Wikimedia_Foundation_executive_transition_update

> > *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> > User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> > GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> > ​
> > Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <
> > http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
> > Member | GAC Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
> > <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee>
> > Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation

Enviado desde un dispositivo móvil

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
Katherine welcome.. <grin> you are now included at Wikidata as well [1].
Yes, the information is incomplete but many people will add information
about you including links to Wikipedia articles. </grin>

Do good.
Thanks,
      GerardM

[1] https://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?&q=23034479

On 11 March 2016 at 03:55, Patricio Lorente <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
> Brigham will continue serving as Board Secretary, and Jaime Villagomez as
> Board Treasurer, reporting to the Board in those capacities. As of March
> 14, Katherine's reports include the C-team: Geoff Brigham, Jaime
> Villagomez, Maggie Dennis, Lisa Gruwell, Joady Lohr, and Wes Moran. The
> Communications team will continue to report to Katherine for the time
> being, with support from the leadership of Juliet Barbara and Heather
> Walls.
>
> Thank you,
>
>                                          Patricio
>
> Translation notice - This message is available for translation on
> Meta-Wiki:
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard/10_March_2010_-_Wikimedia_Foundation_executive_transition_update

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation executive transition update

cro0016
What Oliver said. Katherine was my pick for interim ED as well. Im sure she
will do an amazing job

Steve