[Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France board update

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France board update

Jean-Frédéric Berthelot
Dear fellow Wikimedians,

As you may know Christophe Henner, the Chair of Wikimédia France, has
resigned from the board, as he is moving on to his next challenge at the
Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation. We won't even try to
summarise in a few sentences everything Christophe has brought to Wikimédia
France in his 10 years stint as a board member ; let us just deeply thank
him for his service!

Our board of trustees had a meeting last week-end, during which we elected
new officers of the board, following the resignation of Christophe.

* Samuel Le Goff is our new Vice-chair,
Samuel is 42 years old and lives in Paris. He works as a journalist, former
parliamentary assistant for many years. He has been in the board since late
2014. He helps volunteers to deal with French governmental and public
organization relationships, public consultations, and to expose Wikimedia
positions in public debates. He will be in charge of internal organization
and governance too.

* Emeric Vallespi is our new Chair,
Emeric is 29 years old and lives in Montpellier (south of France). He works
as a Branch director in a bank. He has been at the board since late 2012,
serving as Vice-chair since 2014. He's involved in internal organization,
governance and international affairs and is interested in internal control,
finance and strategy topics.

Pierre-Selim Huard, our Secretary, will be in charge of the international
affairs too. Other current officers are continuing in their functions.

Our board is now structured as follow:

    * Emeric Vallespi, Chair
    * Samuel Le Goff, Vice-chair
    * Guillaume Goursat, Treasurer
    * Sébastien Beyou, Deputy treasurer
    * Pierre-Selim Huard, Secretary
    * Jean-Frédéric Berthelot, Deputy secretary
    * Edouard Hue, Board member
    * Benoît Prieur, Board member
    * Florian Pepellin, Board member

Jean-Frédéric Berthelot
Secrétaire-adjoint | Wikimédia France

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France board update

Tim Moritz Hector-2
Congratulations, Emeric and Samuel!
Looking forward to work together with you, and with Christophe in his new
role of course.

Best
Tim Moritz Hector

Chair of the Board
Wikimedia Deutschland

Wikimedia Deutschland e. V. | Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | D-10963 Berlin
Tel: +49 (0)30 - 219 158 260
http://www.wikimedia.de

[hidden email]>:

> Dear fellow Wikimedians,
>
> As you may know Christophe Henner, the Chair of Wikimédia France, has
> resigned from the board, as he is moving on to his next challenge at the
> Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation. We won't even try to
> summarise in a few sentences everything Christophe has brought to Wikimédia
> France in his 10 years stint as a board member ; let us just deeply thank
> him for his service!
>
> Our board of trustees had a meeting last week-end, during which we elected
> new officers of the board, following the resignation of Christophe.
>
> * Samuel Le Goff is our new Vice-chair,
> Samuel is 42 years old and lives in Paris. He works as a journalist, former
> parliamentary assistant for many years. He has been in the board since late
> 2014. He helps volunteers to deal with French governmental and public
> organization relationships, public consultations, and to expose Wikimedia
> positions in public debates. He will be in charge of internal organization
> and governance too.
>
> * Emeric Vallespi is our new Chair,
> Emeric is 29 years old and lives in Montpellier (south of France). He works
> as a Branch director in a bank. He has been at the board since late 2012,
> serving as Vice-chair since 2014. He's involved in internal organization,
> governance and international affairs and is interested in internal control,
> finance and strategy topics.
>
> Pierre-Selim Huard, our Secretary, will be in charge of the international
> affairs too. Other current officers are continuing in their functions.
>
> Our board is now structured as follow:
>
>     * Emeric Vallespi, Chair
>     * Samuel Le Goff, Vice-chair
>     * Guillaume Goursat, Treasurer
>     * Sébastien Beyou, Deputy treasurer
>     * Pierre-Selim Huard, Secretary
>     * Jean-Frédéric Berthelot, Deputy secretary
>     * Edouard Hue, Board member
>     * Benoît Prieur, Board member
>     * Florian Pepellin, Board member
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Jean-Frédéric Berthelot
> Secrétaire-adjoint | Wikimédia France

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France board update

Tanweer Morshed
Congratulations to the New Chair and Vice Chair! All the best to the new
board :)

Tanweer
Wikimedia Bangladesh

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 6:02 PM, Tim Moritz Hector <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Emeric and Samuel!
> Looking forward to work together with you, and with Christophe in his new
> role of course.
>
> Best
> Tim Moritz Hector
>
> Chair of the Board
> Wikimedia Deutschland
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland e. V. | Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | D-10963 Berlin
> Tel: +49 (0)30 - 219 158 260
> http://www.wikimedia.de

> [hidden email]>:
>
> > Dear fellow Wikimedians,
> >
> > As you may know Christophe Henner, the Chair of Wikimédia France, has
> > resigned from the board, as he is moving on to his next challenge at the
> > Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation. We won't even try to
> > summarise in a few sentences everything Christophe has brought to
> Wikimédia
> > France in his 10 years stint as a board member ; let us just deeply thank
> > him for his service!
> >
> > Our board of trustees had a meeting last week-end, during which we
> elected
> > new officers of the board, following the resignation of Christophe.
> >
> > * Samuel Le Goff is our new Vice-chair,
> > Samuel is 42 years old and lives in Paris. He works as a journalist,
> former
> > parliamentary assistant for many years. He has been in the board since
> late
> > 2014. He helps volunteers to deal with French governmental and public
> > organization relationships, public consultations, and to expose Wikimedia
> > positions in public debates. He will be in charge of internal
> organization
> > and governance too.
> >
> > * Emeric Vallespi is our new Chair,
> > Emeric is 29 years old and lives in Montpellier (south of France). He
> works
> > as a Branch director in a bank. He has been at the board since late 2012,
> > serving as Vice-chair since 2014. He's involved in internal organization,
> > governance and international affairs and is interested in internal
> control,
> > finance and strategy topics.
> >
> > Pierre-Selim Huard, our Secretary, will be in charge of the international
> > affairs too. Other current officers are continuing in their functions.
> >
> > Our board is now structured as follow:
> >
> >     * Emeric Vallespi, Chair
> >     * Samuel Le Goff, Vice-chair
> >     * Guillaume Goursat, Treasurer
> >     * Sébastien Beyou, Deputy treasurer
> >     * Pierre-Selim Huard, Secretary
> >     * Jean-Frédéric Berthelot, Deputy secretary
> >     * Edouard Hue, Board member
> >     * Benoît Prieur, Board member
> >     * Florian Pepellin, Board member
> >
> > Cheers,
> > --
> > Jean-Frédéric Berthelot
> > Secrétaire-adjoint | Wikimédia France

Tanweer

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France board update

Michael Maggs
Congratulations, Emeric and Samuel!

Looking forward to working with you, and of course with Christophe in
his new role.

Best regards

Michael

Wikimedia_UK_logo_40px.png

Michael Maggs

Chair, Wikimedia UK

>> Dear fellow Wikimedians,
>>
>> As you may know Christophe Henner, the Chair of Wikimédia France, has
>> resigned from the board, as he is moving on to his next challenge at the
>> Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation. We won't even try to
>> summarise in a few sentences everything Christophe has brought to Wikimédia
>> France in his 10 years stint as a board member ; let us just deeply thank
>> him for his service!
>>
>> Our board of trustees had a meeting last week-end, during which we elected
>> new officers of the board, following the resignation of Christophe.
>>
>> * Samuel Le Goff is our new Vice-chair,
>> Samuel is 42 years old and lives in Paris. He works as a journalist, former
>> parliamentary assistant for many years. He has been in the board since late
>> 2014. He helps volunteers to deal with French governmental and public
>> organization relationships, public consultations, and to expose Wikimedia
>> positions in public debates. He will be in charge of internal organization
>> and governance too.
>>
>> * Emeric Vallespi is our new Chair,
>> Emeric is 29 years old and lives in Montpellier (south of France). He works
>> as a Branch director in a bank. He has been at the board since late 2012,
>> serving as Vice-chair since 2014. He's involved in internal organization,
>> governance and international affairs and is interested in internal control,
>> finance and strategy topics.
>>
>> Pierre-Selim Huard, our Secretary, will be in charge of the international
>> affairs too. Other current officers are continuing in their functions.
>>
>> Our board is now structured as follow:
>>
>>      * Emeric Vallespi, Chair
>>      * Samuel Le Goff, Vice-chair
>>      * Guillaume Goursat, Treasurer
>>      * Sébastien Beyou, Deputy treasurer
>>      * Pierre-Selim Huard, Secretary
>>      * Jean-Frédéric Berthelot, Deputy secretary
>>      * Edouard Hue, Board member
>>      * Benoît Prieur, Board member
>>      * Florian Pepellin, Board member
>>
>> Cheers,
>> --
>> Jean-Frédéric Berthelot
>> Secrétaire-adjoint | Wikimédia France

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France board update

Florence Devouard-6
Le 30/05/16 à 12:18, Jean-Frédéric Berthelot a écrit :

> Dear fellow Wikimedians,
>
> As you may know Christophe Henner, the Chair of Wikimédia France, has
> resigned from the board, as he is moving on to his next challenge at the
> Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation. We won't even try to
> summarise in a few sentences everything Christophe has brought to Wikimédia
> France in his 10 years stint as a board member ; let us just deeply thank
> him for his service!
>
> Our board of trustees had a meeting last week-end, during which we elected
> new officers of the board, following the resignation of Christophe.
>
> * Samuel Le Goff is our new Vice-chair,
> Samuel is 42 years old and lives in Paris. He works as a journalist, former
> parliamentary assistant for many years. He has been in the board since late
> 2014. He helps volunteers to deal with French governmental and public
> organization relationships, public consultations, and to expose Wikimedia
> positions in public debates. He will be in charge of internal organization
> and governance too.
>
> * Emeric Vallespi is our new Chair,
> Emeric is 29 years old and lives in Montpellier (south of France). He works
> as a Branch director in a bank. He has been at the board since late 2012,
> serving as Vice-chair since 2014. He's involved in internal organization,
> governance and international affairs and is interested in internal control,
> finance and strategy topics.
>
> Pierre-Selim Huard, our Secretary, will be in charge of the international
> affairs too. Other current officers are continuing in their functions.
>
> Our board is now structured as follow:
>
>     * Emeric Vallespi, Chair
>     * Samuel Le Goff, Vice-chair
>     * Guillaume Goursat, Treasurer
>     * Sébastien Beyou, Deputy treasurer
>     * Pierre-Selim Huard, Secretary
>     * Jean-Frédéric Berthelot, Deputy secretary
>     * Edouard Hue, Board member
>     * Benoît Prieur, Board member
>     * Florian Pepellin, Board member
>
> Cheers,

Congrats guys and good luck !

Florence

PS: May I dare say that your next real challenge is to make sure to have
at least one lady on the board ? ;)