[Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members

Nadine Le Lirzin
Hi all,

We’re glad to briefly present to the community the two new members elected
on December 2 to Wikimédia France Board of Trustees by our General
Assembly.

— Pierre-Selim, 35, is a Product Manager and Data Scientist. Long-time
wikimedian, he enjoys contributing with his pictures to Wikimedia Commons.
He has already served on the board of Wikimédia France previously, in 2013
and from 2015 to Spring 2017. His term runs until October 2019.

— Hélène Masson, aka Edhral, is a 41-year-old Business Analyst. She has
been a Wikimedian since 2006 and strives to explain how Wikipedia works to
all her relations. Her term runs until October 2019.

Three other members of the Board, who had been elected in September for
this very short period, have been successfully reelected too.

— Kvardek du, 22, has been contributing to Wikimedia projects for 7 years
and organizes events like Art+Feminism editathons in Paris. Their PhD
research focuses on operational management in transportation. Their term
runs until October 2019.

— Lucas Lévêque, 29, a librarian and a passionate wiktionarist, arrived in
the association in 2014. He co-founded Lingua Libre and he registers
regional languages for the Wiktionary. His term runs until October 2019.

— Florence Raymond, 37, is an assistant curator, at the initiative of
Wikimuseum Project since 2016. She works for a better place of common goods
(photos and contents) in cultural structures. Her term runs until October
2017.

We are now 10 members at the board, but there's work for all :)

Nadine Le Lirzin

*Board member*

*Wikimédia France*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members

Isaac Olatunde
Congratulations to the newly elected members.

Regards,

Isaac.

On Dec 8, 2017 5:11 PM, "Nadine Le Lirzin" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> We’re glad to briefly present to the community the two new members elected
> on December 2 to Wikimédia France Board of Trustees by our General
> Assembly.
>

> — Pierre-Selim, 35, is a Product Manager and Data Scientist. Long-time
> wikimedian, he enjoys contributing with his pictures to Wikimedia Commons.
> He has already served on the board of Wikimédia France previously, in 2013
> and from 2015 to Spring 2017. His term runs until October 2019.
>

> — Hélène Masson, aka Edhral, is a 41-year-old Business Analyst. She has
> been a Wikimedian since 2006 and strives to explain how Wikipedia works to
> all her relations. Her term runs until October 2019.
>

> Three other members of the Board, who had been elected in September for
> this very short period, have been successfully reelected too.
>

> — Kvardek du, 22, has been contributing to Wikimedia projects for 7 years
> and organizes events like Art+Feminism editathons in Paris. Their PhD
> research focuses on operational management in transportation. Their term
> runs until October 2019.
>

> — Lucas Lévêque, 29, a librarian and a passionate wiktionarist, arrived in
> the association in 2014. He co-founded Lingua Libre and he registers
> regional languages for the Wiktionary. His term runs until October 2019.
>

> — Florence Raymond, 37, is an assistant curator, at the initiative of
> Wikimuseum Project since 2016. She works for a better place of common goods
> (photos and contents) in cultural structures. Her term runs until October
> 2017.
>

> We are now 10 members at the board, but there's work for all :)
>

> Nadine Le Lirzin
>

> *Board member*
>
> *Wikimédia France*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members

Moheen Reeyad
Congratulations to the all new members!

--
Moheen

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Nadine Le Lirzin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> We’re glad to briefly present to the community the two new members elected
> on December 2 to Wikimédia France Board of Trustees by our General
> Assembly.
>

> — Pierre-Selim, 35, is a Product Manager and Data Scientist. Long-time
> wikimedian, he enjoys contributing with his pictures to Wikimedia Commons.
> He has already served on the board of Wikimédia France previously, in 2013
> and from 2015 to Spring 2017. His term runs until October 2019.
>

> — Hélène Masson, aka Edhral, is a 41-year-old Business Analyst. She has
> been a Wikimedian since 2006 and strives to explain how Wikipedia works to
> all her relations. Her term runs until October 2019.
>

> Three other members of the Board, who had been elected in September for
> this very short period, have been successfully reelected too.
>

> — Kvardek du, 22, has been contributing to Wikimedia projects for 7 years
> and organizes events like Art+Feminism editathons in Paris. Their PhD
> research focuses on operational management in transportation. Their term
> runs until October 2019.
>

> — Lucas Lévêque, 29, a librarian and a passionate wiktionarist, arrived in
> the association in 2014. He co-founded Lingua Libre and he registers
> regional languages for the Wiktionary. His term runs until October 2019.
>

> — Florence Raymond, 37, is an assistant curator, at the initiative of
> Wikimuseum Project since 2016. She works for a better place of common goods
> (photos and contents) in cultural structures. Her term runs until October
> 2017.
>

> We are now 10 members at the board, but there's work for all :)
>

> Nadine Le Lirzin
>

> *Board member*
>
> *Wikimédia France*

*Moheen Reeyad*Author, Editor, Internet activist.
@moheenreeyad <https://twitter.com/moheenreeyad> | moheenreeyad.xyz

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members

Tim Moritz Hector-2
My warmest congratulations to Pierre-Selim and Hélène on your election and
to Kvardek du, Lucas and Florence on your re-election! I wish you and the
whole board of WMFR all the best for your term and for the challenges ahead.

Best regards
Tim

> Hi all,
>

> We’re glad to briefly present to the community the two new members elected
> on December 2 to Wikimédia France Board of Trustees by our General
> Assembly.
>

> — Pierre-Selim, 35, is a Product Manager and Data Scientist. Long-time
> wikimedian, he enjoys contributing with his pictures to Wikimedia Commons.
> He has already served on the board of Wikimédia France previously, in 2013
> and from 2015 to Spring 2017. His term runs until October 2019.
>

> — Hélène Masson, aka Edhral, is a 41-year-old Business Analyst. She has
> been a Wikimedian since 2006 and strives to explain how Wikipedia works to
> all her relations. Her term runs until October 2019.
>

> Three other members of the Board, who had been elected in September for
> this very short period, have been successfully reelected too.
>

> — Kvardek du, 22, has been contributing to Wikimedia projects for 7 years
> and organizes events like Art+Feminism editathons in Paris. Their PhD
> research focuses on operational management in transportation. Their term
> runs until October 2019.
>

> — Lucas Lévêque, 29, a librarian and a passionate wiktionarist, arrived in
> the association in 2014. He co-founded Lingua Libre and he registers
> regional languages for the Wiktionary. His term runs until October 2019.
>

> — Florence Raymond, 37, is an assistant curator, at the initiative of
> Wikimuseum Project since 2016. She works for a better place of common goods
> (photos and contents) in cultural structures. Her term runs until October
> 2017.
>

> We are now 10 members at the board, but there's work for all :)
>

> Nadine Le Lirzin
>

> *Board member*
>
> *Wikimédia France*

Tim Moritz Hector
Chair of the Board
Wikimedia Deutschland

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members

Nurunnaby Hasive-3
Congratulations to all!

Hasive
WMBD

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 10:13 PM, Isaac Olatunde <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations to the newly elected members.
>
> Regards,
>
> Isaac.
>
> On Dec 8, 2017 5:11 PM, "Nadine Le Lirzin" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >

> > We’re glad to briefly present to the community the two new members
> elected
> > on December 2 to Wikimédia France Board of Trustees by our General
> > Assembly.
> >

> > — Pierre-Selim, 35, is a Product Manager and Data Scientist. Long-time
> > wikimedian, he enjoys contributing with his pictures to Wikimedia
> Commons.
> > He has already served on the board of Wikimédia France previously, in
> 2013
> > and from 2015 to Spring 2017. His term runs until October 2019.
> >

> > — Hélène Masson, aka Edhral, is a 41-year-old Business Analyst. She has
> > been a Wikimedian since 2006 and strives to explain how Wikipedia works
> > all her relations. Her term runs until October 2019.
> >

> > Three other members of the Board, who had been elected in September for
> > this very short period, have been successfully reelected too.
> >

> > — Kvardek du, 22, has been contributing to Wikimedia projects for 7 years
> > and organizes events like Art+Feminism editathons in Paris. Their PhD
> > research focuses on operational management in transportation. Their term
> > runs until October 2019.
> >

> > — Lucas Lévêque, 29, a librarian and a passionate wiktionarist, arrived
> in
> > the association in 2014. He co-founded Lingua Libre and he registers
> > regional languages for the Wiktionary. His term runs until October 2019.
> >

> > — Florence Raymond, 37, is an assistant curator, at the initiative of
> > Wikimuseum Project since 2016. She works for a better place of common
> goods
> > (photos and contents) in cultural structures. Her term runs until October
> > 2017.
> >

> > We are now 10 members at the board, but there's work for all :)
> >

> > Nadine Le Lirzin
> >

> > *Board member*
> >
> > *Wikimédia France*

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members

Frans Grijzenhout
Hi Nadine, thank you for letting us know that your board is now complete
again. I wish all of you a good term and I hope there is also time to enjoy
your difficult work as well. Good luck, Frans

*Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
+31 6 5333 9499
--
*Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
Mariaplaats 3  -  3511 LH Utrecht

> Hi all,
>

> We’re glad to briefly present to the community the two new members elected
> on December 2 to Wikimédia France Board of Trustees by our General
> Assembly.
>

> — Pierre-Selim, 35, is a Product Manager and Data Scientist. Long-time
> wikimedian, he enjoys contributing with his pictures to Wikimedia Commons.
> He has already served on the board of Wikimédia France previously, in 2013
> and from 2015 to Spring 2017. His term runs until October 2019.
>

> — Hélène Masson, aka Edhral, is a 41-year-old Business Analyst. She has
> been a Wikimedian since 2006 and strives to explain how Wikipedia works to
> all her relations. Her term runs until October 2019.
>

> Three other members of the Board, who had been elected in September for
> this very short period, have been successfully reelected too.
>

> — Kvardek du, 22, has been contributing to Wikimedia projects for 7 years
> and organizes events like Art+Feminism editathons in Paris. Their PhD
> research focuses on operational management in transportation. Their term
> runs until October 2019.
>

> — Lucas Lévêque, 29, a librarian and a passionate wiktionarist, arrived in
> the association in 2014. He co-founded Lingua Libre and he registers
> regional languages for the Wiktionary. His term runs until October 2019.
>

> — Florence Raymond, 37, is an assistant curator, at the initiative of
> Wikimuseum Project since 2016. She works for a better place of common goods
> (photos and contents) in cultural structures. Her term runs until October
> 2017.
>

> We are now 10 members at the board, but there's work for all :)
>

> Nadine Le Lirzin
>

> *Board member*
>
> *Wikimédia France*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members

Vi to
I concur, it's more appropriate to say "good luck" rather than "congrats" ;)

Vito

> Hi Nadine, thank you for letting us know that your board is now complete
> again. I wish all of you a good term and I hope there is also time to enjoy
> your difficult work as well. Good luck, Frans
>

> *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> +31 6 5333 9499
> --
> *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> Mariaplaats 3  -  3511 LH Utrecht
> Kamer van Koophandel 17189036
> http://www.wikimedia.nl/

> > Hi all,
> >

> > We’re glad to briefly present to the community the two new members
> elected
> > on December 2 to Wikimédia France Board of Trustees by our General
> > Assembly.
> >

> > — Pierre-Selim, 35, is a Product Manager and Data Scientist. Long-time
> > wikimedian, he enjoys contributing with his pictures to Wikimedia
> Commons.
> > He has already served on the board of Wikimédia France previously, in
> 2013
> > and from 2015 to Spring 2017. His term runs until October 2019.
> >

> > — Hélène Masson, aka Edhral, is a 41-year-old Business Analyst. She has
> > been a Wikimedian since 2006 and strives to explain how Wikipedia works
> > all her relations. Her term runs until October 2019.
> >

> > Three other members of the Board, who had been elected in September for
> > this very short period, have been successfully reelected too.
> >

> > — Kvardek du, 22, has been contributing to Wikimedia projects for 7 years
> > and organizes events like Art+Feminism editathons in Paris. Their PhD
> > research focuses on operational management in transportation. Their term
> > runs until October 2019.
> >

> > — Lucas Lévêque, 29, a librarian and a passionate wiktionarist, arrived
> in
> > the association in 2014. He co-founded Lingua Libre and he registers
> > regional languages for the Wiktionary. His term runs until October 2019.
> >

> > — Florence Raymond, 37, is an assistant curator, at the initiative of
> > Wikimuseum Project since 2016. She works for a better place of common
> goods
> > (photos and contents) in cultural structures. Her term runs until October
> > 2017.
> >

> > We are now 10 members at the board, but there's work for all :)
> >

> > Nadine Le Lirzin
> >

> > *Board member*
> >
> > *Wikimédia France*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members

Nadine Le Lirzin
Thanks for your “congrats” and/or wishes of “good luck”. There is work to
be done but the mood is joyous!

I read you all, but fearing of spamming such a big list, I often don't post
congratulations when people announce good news. I'm probably wrong.
Actually, it's very pleasant to get good feed-back :)

Nadine Le Lirzin
Wikimédia France

> I concur, it's more appropriate to say "good luck" rather than "congrats"
> ;)
>
> Vito

> > Hi Nadine, thank you for letting us know that your board is now complete
> > again. I wish all of you a good term and I hope there is also time to
> enjoy
> > your difficult work as well. Good luck, Frans
> >

> > *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> > +31 6 5333 9499
> > --
> > *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> > Mariaplaats 3  -  3511 LH Utrecht
> > Kamer van Koophandel 17189036
> > http://www.wikimedia.nl/

> > > Hi all,
> > >

> > > We’re glad to briefly present to the community the two new members
> > elected
> > > on December 2 to Wikimédia France Board of Trustees by our General
> > > Assembly.
> > >

> > > — Pierre-Selim, 35, is a Product Manager and Data Scientist. Long-time
> > > wikimedian, he enjoys contributing with his pictures to Wikimedia
> > Commons.
> > > He has already served on the board of Wikimédia France previously, in
> > 2013
> > > and from 2015 to Spring 2017. His term runs until October 2019.
> > >

> > > — Hélène Masson, aka Edhral, is a 41-year-old Business Analyst. She has
> > > been a Wikimedian since 2006 and strives to explain how Wikipedia works
> > > all her relations. Her term runs until October 2019.
> > >

> > > Three other members of the Board, who had been elected in September for
> > > this very short period, have been successfully reelected too.
> > >

> > > — Kvardek du, 22, has been contributing to Wikimedia projects for 7
> years
> > > and organizes events like Art+Feminism editathons in Paris. Their PhD
> > > research focuses on operational management in transportation. Their
> term
> > > runs until October 2019.
> > >

> > > — Lucas Lévêque, 29, a librarian and a passionate wiktionarist, arrived
> > in
> > > the association in 2014. He co-founded Lingua Libre and he registers
> > > regional languages for the Wiktionary. His term runs until October
> 2019.
> > >

> > > — Florence Raymond, 37, is an assistant curator, at the initiative of
> > > Wikimuseum Project since 2016. She works for a better place of common
> > goods
> > > (photos and contents) in cultural structures. Her term runs until
> October
> > > 2017.
> > >

> > > We are now 10 members at the board, but there's work for all :)
> > >

> > > Nadine Le Lirzin
> > >

> > > *Board member*
> > >
> > > *Wikimédia France*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members

Katherine Maher
Congratulations, not only to the new (and re-elected) members of the CA,
but to all of WMFR. It is wonderful to see that the organization now has a
full complement of committed board members, ready to take on the work
ahead.

Yours,
Katherine

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 3:48 AM, Nadine Le Lirzin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thanks for your “congrats” and/or wishes of “good luck”. There is work to
> be done but the mood is joyous!
>
> I read you all, but fearing of spamming such a big list, I often don't post
> congratulations when people announce good news. I'm probably wrong.
> Actually, it's very pleasant to get good feed-back :)
>
> Nadine Le Lirzin
> Wikimédia France

> > I concur, it's more appropriate to say "good luck" rather than "congrats"
> > ;)
> >
> > Vito

> > > Hi Nadine, thank you for letting us know that your board is now
> complete
> > > again. I wish all of you a good term and I hope there is also time to
> > enjoy
> > > your difficult work as well. Good luck, Frans
> > >

> > > *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> > > +31 6 5333 9499
> > > --
> > > *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> > > Mariaplaats 3  -  3511 LH Utrecht
> > > Kamer van Koophandel 17189036
> > > http://www.wikimedia.nl/

> > > elected

> Long-time
> > > Commons.
> > > 2013

> has
> works

> for

> > years
> > term

> arrived
> > > in
> > 2019.

> > > goods
> > October

Katherine Maher

Executive Director
Wikimedia Foundation

1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
San Francisco, CA 94104

+1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6635
+1 (415) 712 4873
[hidden email]
https://annual.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimédia France new Board members

Santiago Navarro-2
Congratulations / Félcitations! And I wish you all the best. I want to
remember that WMFR can count on WMES in case we could help or work
together.

Santiago Navarro Sanz
Presidente
Wikimedia España