[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Italia has a new board

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Italia has a new board

Cristian Consonni
Hi all,

yesterday April 6th, 2014, in Florence at "The Impact Hub" Wikimedia
Italia held his general assembly which comprised the vote on the final
budget for 2013 and the budget for 2014 the election of 3 new board
members[*].

The new board is:
* Andrea Zanni, President
* Simone Cortesi, Vice-president (newly elected)
* Luca Martinelli, Secretary (newly elected)
* Cristian Consonni, Treasurer
* Ginevra Sanvitale, Director of Programmes (newly elected)

Please join me in applauding the new members and wishing them good luck :-)

We would also like to thank Alessio Guidetti, Lorenzo Losa, Francesco
Tarantini and Frieda Brioschi for their service in the board.

Cristian Consonni

[*] Wikimedia Italia adopted since last year to have two-year long
board mandates with staggered deadlines so we will be electing either
2 or 3 board members each year.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Italia has a new board

Itzik Edri
Congratulation to all the new board members, and especially for Andrea on
the presidency role, and many thanks to the former board member for their
huge contribution!

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Cristian Consonni
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> yesterday April 6th, 2014, in Florence at "The Impact Hub" Wikimedia
> Italia held his general assembly which comprised the vote on the final
> budget for 2013 and the budget for 2014 the election of 3 new board
> members[*].
>
> The new board is:
> * Andrea Zanni, President
> * Simone Cortesi, Vice-president (newly elected)
> * Luca Martinelli, Secretary (newly elected)
> * Cristian Consonni, Treasurer
> * Ginevra Sanvitale, Director of Programmes (newly elected)
>
> Please join me in applauding the new members and wishing them good luck :-)
>
> We would also like to thank Alessio Guidetti, Lorenzo Losa, Francesco
> Tarantini and Frieda Brioschi for their service in the board.
>
> Cristian Consonni
>
> [*] Wikimedia Italia adopted since last year to have two-year long
> board mandates with staggered deadlines so we will be electing either
> 2 or 3 board members each year.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Italia has a new board

Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 7:52 PM, Itzik Edri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulation to all the new board members, and especially for Andrea on
> the presidency role, and many thanks to the former board member for their
> huge contribution!
>

> On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Cristian Consonni
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > yesterday April 6th, 2014, in Florence at "The Impact Hub" Wikimedia
> > Italia held his general assembly which comprised the vote on the final
> > budget for 2013 and the budget for 2014 the election of 3 new board
> > members[*].
> >
> > The new board is:
> > * Andrea Zanni, President
> > * Simone Cortesi, Vice-president (newly elected)
> > * Luca Martinelli, Secretary (newly elected)
> > * Cristian Consonni, Treasurer
> > * Ginevra Sanvitale, Director of Programmes (newly elected)
> >
> > Please join me in applauding the new members and wishing them good luck
> :-)
> >
> > We would also like to thank Alessio Guidetti, Lorenzo Losa, Francesco
> > Tarantini and Frieda Brioschi for their service in the board.
> >
> > Cristian Consonni
> >
> > [*] Wikimedia Italia adopted since last year to have two-year long
> > board mandates with staggered deadlines so we will be electing either
> > 2 or 3 board members each year.

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia<http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:nhasive>
Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia
Foundation<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
Social Media Interaction Expert | The Daily
Prothom-Alo<http://www.prothom-alo.com>
Bangladesh Ambassador | Open Knowledge Foundation Network
<http://www.okfn.org>
Treasurer | Bangladesh Open Source Network (BdOSN) <http://www.bdosn.org>
Task Force Member | Mozilla Bangladesh <http://www.mozillabd.org>
fb.com/nhasive | @nhasive <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive
| www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Italia has a new board

Michael Maggs
Many congratulations from us all at WMUK !

Michael

On 6 Apr 2014, at 14:25, Cristian Consonni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> yesterday April 6th, 2014, in Florence at "The Impact Hub" Wikimedia
> Italia held his general assembly which comprised the vote on the final
> budget for 2013 and the budget for 2014 the election of 3 new board
> members[*].
>
> The new board is:
> * Andrea Zanni, President
> * Simone Cortesi, Vice-president (newly elected)
> * Luca Martinelli, Secretary (newly elected)
> * Cristian Consonni, Treasurer
> * Ginevra Sanvitale, Director of Programmes (newly elected)
>
> Please join me in applauding the new members and wishing them good luck :-)
>
> We would also like to thank Alessio Guidetti, Lorenzo Losa, Francesco
> Tarantini and Frieda Brioschi for their service in the board.
>
> Cristian Consonni
>
> [*] Wikimedia Italia adopted since last year to have two-year long
> board mandates with staggered deadlines so we will be electing either
> 2 or 3 board members each year.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Italia has a new board

Carlos M. Colina
Tanti auguri!!!

M.

El 06/04/2014 03:25 p.m., Cristian Consonni escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> yesterday April 6th, 2014, in Florence at "The Impact Hub" Wikimedia
> Italia held his general assembly which comprised the vote on the final
> budget for 2013 and the budget for 2014 the election of 3 new board
> members[*].
>
> The new board is:
> * Andrea Zanni, President
> * Simone Cortesi, Vice-president (newly elected)
> * Luca Martinelli, Secretary (newly elected)
> * Cristian Consonni, Treasurer
> * Ginevra Sanvitale, Director of Programmes (newly elected)
>
> Please join me in applauding the new members and wishing them good luck :-)
>
> We would also like to thank Alessio Guidetti, Lorenzo Losa, Francesco
> Tarantini and Frieda Brioschi for their service in the board.
>
> Cristian Consonni
>
> [*] Wikimedia Italia adopted since last year to have two-year long
> board mandates with staggered deadlines so we will be electing either
> 2 or 3 board members each year.

"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
Carlos Manuel Colina
Vicepresidente
A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela
RIF J-40129321-2
+972-52-4869915
www.wikimedia.org.ve

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Italia has a new board

metasj
Thank you for the update :)

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Carlos M. Colina <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tanti auguri!!!
>
> M.
>
> El 06/04/2014 03:25 p.m., Cristian Consonni escribió:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> yesterday April 6th, 2014, in Florence at "The Impact Hub" Wikimedia
>> Italia held his general assembly which comprised the vote on the final
>> budget for 2013 and the budget for 2014 the election of 3 new board
>> members[*].
>>
>> The new board is:
>> * Andrea Zanni, President
>> * Simone Cortesi, Vice-president (newly elected)
>> * Luca Martinelli, Secretary (newly elected)
>> * Cristian Consonni, Treasurer
>> * Ginevra Sanvitale, Director of Programmes (newly elected)
>>
>> Please join me in applauding the new members and wishing them good luck
>> :-)
>>
>> We would also like to thank Alessio Guidetti, Lorenzo Losa, Francesco
>> Tarantini and Frieda Brioschi for their service in the board.
>>
>> Cristian Consonni
>>
>> [*] Wikimedia Italia adopted since last year to have two-year long
>> board mandates with staggered deadlines so we will be electing either
>> 2 or 3 board members each year.

> "*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
> junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
> Carlos Manuel Colina
> Vicepresidente
> A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela
> RIF J-40129321-2
> +972-52-4869915
> www.wikimedia.org.ve

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Italia has a new board

Jan-Bart de Vreede-3
Hi

Congratulations and thank you to all those involved for volunteering their time!

Jan-Bart