[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Magyarország Board Elections

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Magyarország Board Elections

Balázs Viczián
Hi all,

WMHU had its general assembly last Saturday where a new board was elected
for the 2014 December - 2016 December period.

Gervai, Péter - president (reelected)
Balogh, Mónika - financial vice president (reelected)
Bihary, Gábor - executive vice president
Gyenes, Orsolya - board member
Mészöly, Tamás - board member

Please join me in congratulating and wishing them a successful term.

Cheers,
Balazs
(the outgoing executive VP of WMHU)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Magyarország Board Elections

Claudia Garád
Gratulálok!

And thank you Balazs et al. for your hard work over the last years

Claudia
for WMAT

Am 02.12.2014 um 11:30 schrieb Balázs Viczián:

> Hi all,
>
> WMHU had its general assembly last Saturday where a new board was elected
> for the 2014 December - 2016 December period.
>
> Gervai, Péter - president (reelected)
> Balogh, Mónika - financial vice president (reelected)
> Bihary, Gábor - executive vice president
> Gyenes, Orsolya - board member
> Mészöly, Tamás - board member
>
> Please join me in congratulating and wishing them a successful term.
>
> Cheers,
> Balazs
> (the outgoing executive VP of WMHU)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Magyarország Board Elections

Sydney Poore
Congratulations to the newly and re-elected members of the board.

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Member of FDC

Sydney Poore