[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Portugal General Assembly

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Portugal General Assembly

GoEthe.wiki
Dear all,

As part of the roadmap AffCom agreed with us after they decided to suspend
some of our benefits within the Wikimedia Foundation programs
(https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimediapt/2018-July/002625.html
<https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimediapt/2018-July/002625.html>),
Wikimedia Portugal held an Extraordinary General Assembly on the 1st of
September, and a board was elected. This board is identical, with one
exception, to the board elected in April of this year and that I announced
in a similar message (
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2018-April/090073.html).

The board is now composed of:

   -

   Gonçalo Themudo, president
   -

   André Barbosa, treasurer
   -

   Ana Cravo, secretary


We also elected members for the other governing bodies of the chapter:

General Assembly

   -

   Paulo Santos Perneta, president
   -

   Carlos Barradas, secretary
   -

   João Carvalho, member

Fiscal Council

   -

   Waldir Pimenta, president
   -

   Manuel de Sousa, secretary
   -

   João Lemos, member



The general assembly also approved the financial statement of our annual
report, which is published at
https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relatórios/Anual/2017. An English translation
is provided at https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relatórios/Anual/2017/en.

The minutes of the meeting are available at
https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reuni%C3%B5es/XI_Assembleia-Geral (in
Portuguese only).


We are currently working on the final step of the roadmap, which is a plan
for active contributor involvement and improved chapter capacity. The first
part is to gather signatures of at least 20 chapter members who are active
contributors to Wikimedia projects, which is currently underway at
https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Utilizador:GoEThe/P%C3%A1gina_de_apoio_%C3%A0_Wikimedia_Portugal.
We will keep you informed of the second part, once we have developed it.



Best regards,

Gonçalo
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Portugal General Assembly

Pine W
Hello Gonçalo,

Thank you for this report.

I would like to ask the Affiliations Committee to post the July 2018
resolution regarding Wikimedia Portugal to this mailing list and to publish
that resolution on Meta.

I am an advocate for transparency about financial and governance matters,
which includes the activities of the Affiliations Committee. I request that
going forward, all similar resolutions from the Affiliations Committee
should be sent to Wikimedia-l and published on Meta within one week of
their approval by AffCom.

Thank you,

Pine
( https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pine )


On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 10:56 AM GoEthe.wiki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> As part of the roadmap AffCom agreed with us after they decided to suspend
> some of our benefits within the Wikimedia Foundation programs
> (
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimediapt/2018-July/002625.html
> <
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimediapt/2018-July/002625.html
> >),
> Wikimedia Portugal held an Extraordinary General Assembly on the 1st of
> September, and a board was elected. This board is identical, with one
> exception, to the board elected in April of this year and that I announced
> in a similar message (
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2018-April/090073.html).
>
> The board is now composed of:
>
>    -
>
>    Gonçalo Themudo, president
>    -
>
>    André Barbosa, treasurer
>    -
>
>    Ana Cravo, secretary
>
>
> We also elected members for the other governing bodies of the chapter:
>
> General Assembly
>
>    -
>
>    Paulo Santos Perneta, president
>    -
>
>    Carlos Barradas, secretary
>    -
>
>    João Carvalho, member
>
> Fiscal Council
>
>    -
>
>    Waldir Pimenta, president
>    -
>
>    Manuel de Sousa, secretary
>    -
>
>    João Lemos, member
>
>
>
> The general assembly also approved the financial statement of our annual
> report, which is published at
> https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relatórios/Anual/2017. An English
> translation
> is provided at https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relatórios/Anual/2017/en.
>
> The minutes of the meeting are available at
> https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reuni%C3%B5es/XI_Assembleia-Geral (in
> Portuguese only).
>
>
> We are currently working on the final step of the roadmap, which is a plan
> for active contributor involvement and improved chapter capacity. The first
> part is to gather signatures of at least 20 chapter members who are active
> contributors to Wikimedia projects, which is currently underway at
>
> https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Utilizador:GoEThe/P%C3%A1gina_de_apoio_%C3%A0_Wikimedia_Portugal
> .
> We will keep you informed of the second part, once we have developed it.
>
>
>
> Best regards,
>
> Gonçalo
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> New messages to: [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Portugal General Assembly

Paulo Santos Perneta
I second, and strongly support Pine's suggestion.

Being the Affiliations Committee a community-run Wikimedia committee
emanating from the Wikimedia Movement itself, transparency is to be
expected whenever it is possible. As far as I know, there is nothing
confidential in that resolution.

Obscurity is the mother of all rumors, and we're dearly suffering from that.

All the best,

Paulo

Pine W <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia segunda, 3/09/2018 à(s) 19:18:

> Hello Gonçalo,
>
> Thank you for this report.
>
> I would like to ask the Affiliations Committee to post the July 2018
> resolution regarding Wikimedia Portugal to this mailing list and to publish
> that resolution on Meta.
>
> I am an advocate for transparency about financial and governance matters,
> which includes the activities of the Affiliations Committee. I request that
> going forward, all similar resolutions from the Affiliations Committee
> should be sent to Wikimedia-l and published on Meta within one week of
> their approval by AffCom.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Pine
> ( https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pine )
>
>
> On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 10:56 AM GoEthe.wiki <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > As part of the roadmap AffCom agreed with us after they decided to
> suspend
> > some of our benefits within the Wikimedia Foundation programs
> > (
> >
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimediapt/2018-July/002625.html
> > <
> >
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimediapt/2018-July/002625.html
> > >),
> > Wikimedia Portugal held an Extraordinary General Assembly on the 1st of
> > September, and a board was elected. This board is identical, with one
> > exception, to the board elected in April of this year and that I
> announced
> > in a similar message (
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2018-April/090073.html
> ).
> >
> > The board is now composed of:
> >
> >    -
> >
> >    Gonçalo Themudo, president
> >    -
> >
> >    André Barbosa, treasurer
> >    -
> >
> >    Ana Cravo, secretary
> >
> >
> > We also elected members for the other governing bodies of the chapter:
> >
> > General Assembly
> >
> >    -
> >
> >    Paulo Santos Perneta, president
> >    -
> >
> >    Carlos Barradas, secretary
> >    -
> >
> >    João Carvalho, member
> >
> > Fiscal Council
> >
> >    -
> >
> >    Waldir Pimenta, president
> >    -
> >
> >    Manuel de Sousa, secretary
> >    -
> >
> >    João Lemos, member
> >
> >
> >
> > The general assembly also approved the financial statement of our annual
> > report, which is published at
> > https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relatórios/Anual/2017. An English
> > translation
> > is provided at https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relatórios/Anual/2017/en.
> >
> > The minutes of the meeting are available at
> > https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reuni%C3%B5es/XI_Assembleia-Geral (in
> > Portuguese only).
> >
> >
> > We are currently working on the final step of the roadmap, which is a
> plan
> > for active contributor involvement and improved chapter capacity. The
> first
> > part is to gather signatures of at least 20 chapter members who are
> active
> > contributors to Wikimedia projects, which is currently underway at
> >
> >
> https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Utilizador:GoEThe/P%C3%A1gina_de_apoio_%C3%A0_Wikimedia_Portugal
> > .
> > We will keep you informed of the second part, once we have developed it.
> >
> >
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Gonçalo
> > _______________________________________________
> > Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> > New messages to: [hidden email]
> > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> > <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> New messages to: [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Portugal General Assembly

Chico Venancio
I echo the request Affcom publish this decision and others in a more
transparent and expedient manner. Ideally that would include a brief
justification for the decisions as well, the movement should be informed
about the dealings of the Affiliations Committee.


Chico Venancio

2018-09-03 16:40 GMT-03:00 Paulo Santos Perneta <[hidden email]>:

> I second, and strongly support Pine's suggestion.
>
> Being the Affiliations Committee a community-run Wikimedia committee
> emanating from the Wikimedia Movement itself, transparency is to be
> expected whenever it is possible. As far as I know, there is nothing
> confidential in that resolution.
>
> Obscurity is the mother of all rumors, and we're dearly suffering from
> that.
>
> All the best,
>
> Paulo
>
> Pine W <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia segunda, 3/09/2018 à(s)
> 19:18:
>
> > Hello Gonçalo,
> >
> > Thank you for this report.
> >
> > I would like to ask the Affiliations Committee to post the July 2018
> > resolution regarding Wikimedia Portugal to this mailing list and to
> publish
> > that resolution on Meta.
> >
> > I am an advocate for transparency about financial and governance matters,
> > which includes the activities of the Affiliations Committee. I request
> that
> > going forward, all similar resolutions from the Affiliations Committee
> > should be sent to Wikimedia-l and published on Meta within one week of
> > their approval by AffCom.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Pine
> > ( https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pine )
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 10:56 AM GoEthe.wiki <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > As part of the roadmap AffCom agreed with us after they decided to
> > suspend
> > > some of our benefits within the Wikimedia Foundation programs
> > > (
> > >
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimediapt/
> 2018-July/002625.html
> > > <
> > >
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimediapt/
> 2018-July/002625.html
> > > >),
> > > Wikimedia Portugal held an Extraordinary General Assembly on the 1st of
> > > September, and a board was elected. This board is identical, with one
> > > exception, to the board elected in April of this year and that I
> > announced
> > > in a similar message (
> > > https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2018-
> April/090073.html
> > ).
> > >
> > > The board is now composed of:
> > >
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    Gonçalo Themudo, president
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    André Barbosa, treasurer
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    Ana Cravo, secretary
> > >
> > >
> > > We also elected members for the other governing bodies of the chapter:
> > >
> > > General Assembly
> > >
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    Paulo Santos Perneta, president
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    Carlos Barradas, secretary
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    João Carvalho, member
> > >
> > > Fiscal Council
> > >
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    Waldir Pimenta, president
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    Manuel de Sousa, secretary
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    João Lemos, member
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > The general assembly also approved the financial statement of our
> annual
> > > report, which is published at
> > > https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relatórios/Anual/2017. An English
> > > translation
> > > is provided at https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relatórios/Anual/2017/en.
> > >
> > > The minutes of the meeting are available at
> > > https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reuni%C3%B5es/XI_Assembleia-Geral (in
> > > Portuguese only).
> > >
> > >
> > > We are currently working on the final step of the roadmap, which is a
> > plan
> > > for active contributor involvement and improved chapter capacity. The
> > first
> > > part is to gather signatures of at least 20 chapter members who are
> > active
> > > contributors to Wikimedia projects, which is currently underway at
> > >
> > >
> > https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Utilizador:GoEThe/P%C3%A1gina_
> de_apoio_%C3%A0_Wikimedia_Portugal
> > > .
> > > We will keep you informed of the second part, once we have developed
> it.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > >
> > > Gonçalo
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> > > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> > > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> > > New messages to: [hidden email]
> > > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> > > <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
> > _______________________________________________
> > Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> > New messages to: [hidden email]
> > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> > <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/
> wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/
> wiki/Wikimedia-l
> New messages to: [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Iberocoop] Wikimedia Portugal General Assembly

Paulo Santos Perneta
In reply to this post by GoEthe.wiki
That's where the AffCom sent the plan to. I and others here at the
Wikimedia-l have been asking them to place it in some public location where
it can be accessible to everyone.

Paulo

Jaluj Wikipedista <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia terça,
4/09/2018 à(s) 18:01:

> No permite acceder para leer. Deben poner enlaces accesibles.
>
> Andrea
>
> On Mon, Sep 3, 2018, 07:56 GoEthe.wiki <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> As part of the roadmap AffCom agreed with us after they decided to
>> suspend some of our benefits within the Wikimedia Foundation programs
>> (https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimediapt/2018-July/002625.html
>> <https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimediapt/2018-July/002625.html>),
>> Wikimedia Portugal held an Extraordinary General Assembly on the 1st of
>> September, and a board was elected. This board is identical, with one
>> exception, to the board elected in April of this year and that I announced
>> in a similar message (
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2018-April/090073.html
>> ).
>>
>> The board is now composed of:
>>
>>    -
>>
>>    Gonçalo Themudo, president
>>    -
>>
>>    André Barbosa, treasurer
>>    -
>>
>>    Ana Cravo, secretary
>>
>>
>> We also elected members for the other governing bodies of the chapter:
>>
>> General Assembly
>>
>>    -
>>
>>    Paulo Santos Perneta, president
>>    -
>>
>>    Carlos Barradas, secretary
>>    -
>>
>>    João Carvalho, member
>>
>> Fiscal Council
>>
>>    -
>>
>>    Waldir Pimenta, president
>>    -
>>
>>    Manuel de Sousa, secretary
>>    -
>>
>>    João Lemos, member
>>
>>
>>
>> The general assembly also approved the financial statement of our annual
>> report, which is published at
>> https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relatórios/Anual/2017. An English
>> translation is provided at
>> https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relatórios/Anual/2017/en.
>>
>> The minutes of the meeting are available at
>> https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reuni%C3%B5es/XI_Assembleia-Geral (in
>> Portuguese only).
>>
>>
>> We are currently working on the final step of the roadmap, which is a
>> plan for active contributor involvement and improved chapter capacity. The
>> first part is to gather signatures of at least 20 chapter members who are
>> active contributors to Wikimedia projects, which is currently underway at
>> https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Utilizador:GoEThe/P%C3%A1gina_de_apoio_%C3%A0_Wikimedia_Portugal.
>> We will keep you informed of the second part, once we have developed it.
>>
>>
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Gonçalo
>> _______________________________________________
>> Iberocoop mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/iberocoop
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Iberocoop mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/iberocoop
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Portugal General Assembly

Kirill Lokshin
In reply to this post by Paulo Santos Perneta
Hi everyone,

The Affiliations Committee would like to provide some clarification around
the privacy of affiliate suspension notices, particularly in the context of
ongoing conflict mediation within and between affiliates.

When we conduct investigations into the behavior of individual editors, we
strive to maintain privacy for the individual as to the specific concerns
under investigation.  In the case of affiliate compliance investigations,
we similarly treat the specific concerns and the details of any
intermediate measures (including possible suspensions) with an appropriate
degree of privacy.  This is to avoid undue public embarrassment or ridicule
for the individuals involved in the conflict mediation process, and to
ensure that people are able to work with us in good faith to resolve issues
without feeling that they will be subjected to public shaming during the
process.

Basic reporting compliance is documented in the reporting table on the
[[m:Reports]] page, where you can see those groups which have fallen behind
on compliance [1].  The suspension-remediation-derecognition process is
also publicly documented on Meta [2].

It is 100% at the discretion of the suspended organization whether and how
to communicate publicly about their suspension or the details of their
non-compliance.  Only upon revocation of recognition does the committee
communicate publicly about the issue; even then, private details are not
shared except as required to correct misinformation.

As for ways this could be more transparent without causing undue
embarrassment, perhaps suspension status could be indicated on the reports
page on Meta; however, even this seems appropriate only if done at the
discretion of those who have been suspended.  We would be interested in
hearing more thoughts about this from those who have been through the
process.  For anyone who wants to share their views without public
disclosure, please feel free to message the private AffCom mailing list
with your perspective on this topic at [hidden email].

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports
[2]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_movement_affiliates/Protocol_for_noncompliant_Wikimedia_movement_affiliates/Derecognition_Process_Mapping

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 3:40 PM Paulo Santos Perneta <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I second, and strongly support Pine's suggestion.
>
> Being the Affiliations Committee a community-run Wikimedia committee
> emanating from the Wikimedia Movement itself, transparency is to be
> expected whenever it is possible. As far as I know, there is nothing
> confidential in that resolution.
>
> Obscurity is the mother of all rumors, and we're dearly suffering from
> that.
>
> All the best,
>
> Paulo
>
> Pine W <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia segunda, 3/09/2018 à(s)
> 19:18:
>
> > Hello Gonçalo,
> >
> > Thank you for this report.
> >
> > I would like to ask the Affiliations Committee to post the July 2018
> > resolution regarding Wikimedia Portugal to this mailing list and to
> publish
> > that resolution on Meta.
> >
> > I am an advocate for transparency about financial and governance matters,
> > which includes the activities of the Affiliations Committee. I request
> that
> > going forward, all similar resolutions from the Affiliations Committee
> > should be sent to Wikimedia-l and published on Meta within one week of
> > their approval by AffCom.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Pine
> > ( https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pine )
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 10:56 AM GoEthe.wiki <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > As part of the roadmap AffCom agreed with us after they decided to
> > suspend
> > > some of our benefits within the Wikimedia Foundation programs
> > > (
> > >
> >
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimediapt/2018-July/002625.html
> > > <
> > >
> >
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikimediapt/2018-July/002625.html
> > > >),
> > > Wikimedia Portugal held an Extraordinary General Assembly on the 1st of
> > > September, and a board was elected. This board is identical, with one
> > > exception, to the board elected in April of this year and that I
> > announced
> > > in a similar message (
> > >
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2018-April/090073.html
> > ).
> > >
> > > The board is now composed of:
> > >
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    Gonçalo Themudo, president
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    André Barbosa, treasurer
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    Ana Cravo, secretary
> > >
> > >
> > > We also elected members for the other governing bodies of the chapter:
> > >
> > > General Assembly
> > >
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    Paulo Santos Perneta, president
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    Carlos Barradas, secretary
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    João Carvalho, member
> > >
> > > Fiscal Council
> > >
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    Waldir Pimenta, president
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    Manuel de Sousa, secretary
> > >    -
> > >
> > >    João Lemos, member
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > The general assembly also approved the financial statement of our
> annual
> > > report, which is published at
> > > https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relatórios/Anual/2017. An English
> > > translation
> > > is provided at https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relatórios/Anual/2017/en.
> > >
> > > The minutes of the meeting are available at
> > > https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reuni%C3%B5es/XI_Assembleia-Geral (in
> > > Portuguese only).
> > >
> > >
> > > We are currently working on the final step of the roadmap, which is a
> > plan
> > > for active contributor involvement and improved chapter capacity. The
> > first
> > > part is to gather signatures of at least 20 chapter members who are
> > active
> > > contributors to Wikimedia projects, which is currently underway at
> > >
> > >
> >
> https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Utilizador:GoEThe/P%C3%A1gina_de_apoio_%C3%A0_Wikimedia_Portugal
> > > .
> > > We will keep you informed of the second part, once we have developed
> it.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > >
> > > Gonçalo
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> > > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> > > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> > > New messages to: [hidden email]
> > > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> > > <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
> > _______________________________________________
> > Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> > New messages to: [hidden email]
> > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> > <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> New messages to: [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>