[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia Executive Director

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia Executive Director

Filip Maljković
Hello everyone,

I'd like to announce Ivan Nikčević as the new Executive Director of
Wikimedia Serbia.

After a two month process, and with more than 200 submissions, we finally
managed to narrow it down to one person, who we hope will be a great
contribution to our organization, and a successful leader thereof. Ivan's
first day was on Friday.

Here's a short auto-bio that he provided:

Born in the 1970, an Information Technologies engineer by education. During
his 20 years long work experience Ivan was marketing and PR manager,
journalist, TV producer, TV host and presenter and an editor in chief for a
weekly TV show on IT on Serbian national TV, he also was digital
communications consultant.

His last post before joining Wikimedia team in Serbia was project and
online communications manager in Serbian Ministry of Trade, Tourism and
Telecommunications.

Ivan was awarded twice for his exceptional contribution for development and
promotion of IT technologies in Serbia, by  major professional associations
from Serbian ICT sector and was an author of a documentary film “50 years
of ICT in Serbia”.

Behind an amazing professional career, a proud father of 17 years old
daughter, a lead singer and song writer in a pop band, addicted on movies
and popcorn, pop music, internet and video games he lives his life online
and offline trying to be as one of his icons – George Carlin would say “a
modern man, digital and smoke-free; a man for the millennium.”
Cheers,
Filip Maljković
Wikimedia Serbia
President

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia Executive Director

Asaf Bartov-2
Congratulations, WMRS!

I look forward to working with Ivan.

   A.

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Filip Maljković <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'd like to announce Ivan Nikčević as the new Executive Director of
> Wikimedia Serbia.
>
> After a two month process, and with more than 200 submissions, we finally
> managed to narrow it down to one person, who we hope will be a great
> contribution to our organization, and a successful leader thereof. Ivan's
> first day was on Friday.
>
> Here's a short auto-bio that he provided:
>
> Born in the 1970, an Information Technologies engineer by education. During
> his 20 years long work experience Ivan was marketing and PR manager,
> journalist, TV producer, TV host and presenter and an editor in chief for a
> weekly TV show on IT on Serbian national TV, he also was digital
> communications consultant.
>
> His last post before joining Wikimedia team in Serbia was project and
> online communications manager in Serbian Ministry of Trade, Tourism and
> Telecommunications.
>
> Ivan was awarded twice for his exceptional contribution for development and
> promotion of IT technologies in Serbia, by  major professional associations
> from Serbian ICT sector and was an author of a documentary film “50 years
> of ICT in Serbia”.
>
> Behind an amazing professional career, a proud father of 17 years old
> daughter, a lead singer and song writer in a pop band, addicted on movies
> and popcorn, pop music, internet and video games he lives his life online
> and offline trying to be as one of his icons – George Carlin would say “a
> modern man, digital and smoke-free; a man for the millennium.”
> Cheers,
> Filip Maljković
> Wikimedia Serbia
> President

    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia Executive Director

Sydney Poore
Welcome.

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
On Oct 11, 2014 6:50 PM, "Filip Maljković" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'd like to announce Ivan Nikčević as the new Executive Director of
> Wikimedia Serbia.
>
> After a two month process, and with more than 200 submissions, we finally
> managed to narrow it down to one person, who we hope will be a great
> contribution to our organization, and a successful leader thereof. Ivan's
> first day was on Friday.
>
> Here's a short auto-bio that he provided:
>
> Born in the 1970, an Information Technologies engineer by education. During
> his 20 years long work experience Ivan was marketing and PR manager,
> journalist, TV producer, TV host and presenter and an editor in chief for a
> weekly TV show on IT on Serbian national TV, he also was digital
> communications consultant.
>
> His last post before joining Wikimedia team in Serbia was project and
> online communications manager in Serbian Ministry of Trade, Tourism and
> Telecommunications.
>
> Ivan was awarded twice for his exceptional contribution for development and
> promotion of IT technologies in Serbia, by  major professional associations
> from Serbian ICT sector and was an author of a documentary film “50 years
> of ICT in Serbia”.
>
> Behind an amazing professional career, a proud father of 17 years old
> daughter, a lead singer and song writer in a pop band, addicted on movies
> and popcorn, pop music, internet and video games he lives his life online
> and offline trying to be as one of his icons – George Carlin would say “a
> modern man, digital and smoke-free; a man for the millennium.”
> Cheers,
> Filip Maljković
> Wikimedia Serbia
> President

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia Executive Director

Anna Stillwell
Congratulations.
/a

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Sydney Poore <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Welcome.
>
> Sydney Poore
> User:FloNight
> On Oct 11, 2014 6:50 PM, "Filip Maljković" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I'd like to announce Ivan Nikčević as the new Executive Director of
> > Wikimedia Serbia.
> >
> > After a two month process, and with more than 200 submissions, we finally
> > managed to narrow it down to one person, who we hope will be a great
> > contribution to our organization, and a successful leader thereof. Ivan's
> > first day was on Friday.
> >
> > Here's a short auto-bio that he provided:
> >
> > Born in the 1970, an Information Technologies engineer by education.
> During
> > his 20 years long work experience Ivan was marketing and PR manager,
> > journalist, TV producer, TV host and presenter and an editor in chief
> for a
> > weekly TV show on IT on Serbian national TV, he also was digital
> > communications consultant.
> >
> > His last post before joining Wikimedia team in Serbia was project and
> > online communications manager in Serbian Ministry of Trade, Tourism and
> > Telecommunications.
> >
> > Ivan was awarded twice for his exceptional contribution for development
> and
> > promotion of IT technologies in Serbia, by  major professional
> associations
> > from Serbian ICT sector and was an author of a documentary film “50 years
> > of ICT in Serbia”.
> >
> > Behind an amazing professional career, a proud father of 17 years old
> > daughter, a lead singer and song writer in a pop band, addicted on movies
> > and popcorn, pop music, internet and video games he lives his life online
> > and offline trying to be as one of his icons – George Carlin would say “a
> > modern man, digital and smoke-free; a man for the millennium.”
> > Cheers,
> > Filip Maljković
> > Wikimedia Serbia
> > President

Anna Stillwell
Senior Learning and Org Dev Lead
Wikimedia Foundation
415.806.1536
*www.wikimediafoundation.org <http://www.wikimediafoundation.org>*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia Executive Director

Lodewijk
Ivan, welcome to wikimedia! Looking forward to seeing more of you and WMRS
in the coming years.

Lodewijk

> Congratulations.
> /a
>
> On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Sydney Poore <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Welcome.
> >
> > Sydney Poore
> > User:FloNight
> > On Oct 11, 2014 6:50 PM, "Filip Maljković" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > I'd like to announce Ivan Nikčević as the new Executive Director of
> > > Wikimedia Serbia.
> > >
> > > After a two month process, and with more than 200 submissions, we
> finally
> > > managed to narrow it down to one person, who we hope will be a great
> > > contribution to our organization, and a successful leader thereof.
> Ivan's
> > > first day was on Friday.
> > >
> > > Here's a short auto-bio that he provided:
> > >
> > > Born in the 1970, an Information Technologies engineer by education.
> > During
> > > his 20 years long work experience Ivan was marketing and PR manager,
> > > journalist, TV producer, TV host and presenter and an editor in chief
> > for a
> > > weekly TV show on IT on Serbian national TV, he also was digital
> > > communications consultant.
> > >
> > > His last post before joining Wikimedia team in Serbia was project and
> > > online communications manager in Serbian Ministry of Trade, Tourism and
> > > Telecommunications.
> > >
> > > Ivan was awarded twice for his exceptional contribution for development
> > and
> > > promotion of IT technologies in Serbia, by  major professional
> > associations
> > > from Serbian ICT sector and was an author of a documentary film “50
> years
> > > of ICT in Serbia”.
> > >
> > > Behind an amazing professional career, a proud father of 17 years old
> > > daughter, a lead singer and song writer in a pop band, addicted on
> movies
> > > and popcorn, pop music, internet and video games he lives his life
> online
> > > and offline trying to be as one of his icons – George Carlin would say
> “a
> > > modern man, digital and smoke-free; a man for the millennium.”
> > > Cheers,
> > > Filip Maljković
> > > Wikimedia Serbia
> > > President

> Anna Stillwell
> Senior Learning and Org Dev Lead
> Wikimedia Foundation
> 415.806.1536
> *www.wikimediafoundation.org <http://www.wikimediafoundation.org>*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia Executive Director

Erlend Bjørtvedt
Dobre!

Welcome to the movement, Ivan!

Erlend Bjørtvedt
Wikimedia Norway

Den søndag 12. oktober 2014 skrev Filip Maljković <[hidden email]>
følgende:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'd like to announce Ivan Nikčević as the new Executive Director of
> Wikimedia Serbia.
>
> After a two month process, and with more than 200 submissions, we finally
> managed to narrow it down to one person, who we hope will be a great
> contribution to our organization, and a successful leader thereof. Ivan's
> first day was on Friday.
>
> Here's a short auto-bio that he provided:
>
> Born in the 1970, an Information Technologies engineer by education. During
> his 20 years long work experience Ivan was marketing and PR manager,
> journalist, TV producer, TV host and presenter and an editor in chief for a
> weekly TV show on IT on Serbian national TV, he also was digital
> communications consultant.
>
> His last post before joining Wikimedia team in Serbia was project and
> online communications manager in Serbian Ministry of Trade, Tourism and
> Telecommunications.
>
> Ivan was awarded twice for his exceptional contribution for development and
> promotion of IT technologies in Serbia, by  major professional associations
> from Serbian ICT sector and was an author of a documentary film “50 years
> of ICT in Serbia”.
>
> Behind an amazing professional career, a proud father of 17 years old
> daughter, a lead singer and song writer in a pop band, addicted on movies
> and popcorn, pop music, internet and video games he lives his life online
> and offline trying to be as one of his icons – George Carlin would say “a
> modern man, digital and smoke-free; a man for the millennium.”
> Cheers,
> Filip Maljković
> Wikimedia Serbia
> President

*Erlend Bjørtvedt*
Nestleder, Wikimedia Norge
Vice chairman, Wikimedia Norway
Mob: +47 - 9225 9227
 http://no.wikimedia.org <http://no.wikimedia.org/wiki/About_us>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia Executive Director

Tanweer Morshed
Welcome Ivan and congratulations to Wikimedia Serbia!

Tanweer Morshed
Wikimedia Bangladesh

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 5:47 AM, Erlend Bjørtvedt <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dobre!
>
> Welcome to the movement, Ivan!
>
> Erlend Bjørtvedt
> Wikimedia Norway
>
> Den søndag 12. oktober 2014 skrev Filip Maljković <[hidden email]>
> følgende:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I'd like to announce Ivan Nikčević as the new Executive Director of
> > Wikimedia Serbia.
> >
> > After a two month process, and with more than 200 submissions, we finally
> > managed to narrow it down to one person, who we hope will be a great
> > contribution to our organization, and a successful leader thereof. Ivan's
> > first day was on Friday.
> >
> > Here's a short auto-bio that he provided:
> >
> > Born in the 1970, an Information Technologies engineer by education.
> During
> > his 20 years long work experience Ivan was marketing and PR manager,
> > journalist, TV producer, TV host and presenter and an editor in chief
> for a
> > weekly TV show on IT on Serbian national TV, he also was digital
> > communications consultant.
> >
> > His last post before joining Wikimedia team in Serbia was project and
> > online communications manager in Serbian Ministry of Trade, Tourism and
> > Telecommunications.
> >
> > Ivan was awarded twice for his exceptional contribution for development
> and
> > promotion of IT technologies in Serbia, by  major professional
> associations
> > from Serbian ICT sector and was an author of a documentary film “50 years
> > of ICT in Serbia”.
> >
> > Behind an amazing professional career, a proud father of 17 years old
> > daughter, a lead singer and song writer in a pop band, addicted on movies
> > and popcorn, pop music, internet and video games he lives his life online
> > and offline trying to be as one of his icons – George Carlin would say “a
> > modern man, digital and smoke-free; a man for the millennium.”
> > Cheers,
> > Filip Maljković
> > Wikimedia Serbia
> > President

> *Erlend Bjørtvedt*
> Nestleder, Wikimedia Norge
> Vice chairman, Wikimedia Norway
> Mob: +47 - 9225 9227
>  http://no.wikimedia.org <http://no.wikimedia.org/wiki/About_us>

Regards -
Tanweer Morshed

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia Executive Director

Lila Tretikov
добродошли на покрету , Иван!