[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia board members

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia board members

Filip Maljković
Hello everyone,

Wikimedia Serbia held its General Assembly last night, when I formally
stepped down as the president of the chapter, after being in that
position for 6 years. Miroslav Loci (aka Mickey Mystique) was
unanimously elected as the new president of Wikimedia Serbia.

Marko Adam stepped down as a board member and Teodora Lukić is the newly
elected board member. Therefore, the board of Wikimedia Serbia now
consists of the following people:

1. Miroslav Loci - president
2. Đorđe Stakić - vice-president
3. Filip Maljković
4. Miljan Simonović
5. Bojana Satarić
6. Teodora Lukić

It has been a privilege to serve as the president of Wikimedia Serbia
and I'm certain that it will remain a stable and regionally strong
chapter in the following years.

Cheers,
Filip Maljković

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia board members

Shani Evenstein
Filip, thank you for all that you've done in the past 6 years as president
of the chapter (and as a volunteer in the movement!).
Happy you are staying part of the board and have no doubt you'll continue
to share your knowledge and wisdom with others.
And of course -- congratulations to the new president!
I look forward to continue seeing great work and innovation from the
Serbian Chapter.

With much appreciation,
Shani.

*Shani Evenstein Sigalov*

* Lecturer, Tel Aviv University.
* PhD Candidate, School of Education, Tel Aviv University.
* Azrieli Foundation Research Fellow.
* OER & Emerging Technologies Coordinator, UNESCO Chair
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495> on Technology, Internationalization
and Education, School of Education, Tel Aviv University
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495>.

* Member of the Board of Trustees
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/profile/shani-evenstein-sigalov/>, Wikimedia
Foundation <https://wikimediafoundation.org/>.
* Chairperson, The Hebrew Literature Digitization Society
<http://www.israelgives.org/amuta/580428621>.
* Chief Editor, Project Ben-Yehuda <http://benyehuda.org>.

+972-525640648

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 11:37 PM Filip Maljkovic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Wikimedia Serbia held its General Assembly last night, when I formally
> stepped down as the president of the chapter, after being in that
> position for 6 years. Miroslav Loci (aka Mickey Mystique) was
> unanimously elected as the new president of Wikimedia Serbia.
>
> Marko Adam stepped down as a board member and Teodora Lukić is the newly
> elected board member. Therefore, the board of Wikimedia Serbia now
> consists of the following people:
>
> 1. Miroslav Loci - president
> 2. Đorđe Stakić - vice-president
> 3. Filip Maljković
> 4. Miljan Simonović
> 5. Bojana Satarić
> 6. Teodora Lukić
>
> It has been a privilege to serve as the president of Wikimedia Serbia
> and I'm certain that it will remain a stable and regionally strong
> chapter in the following years.
>
> Cheers,
> Filip Maljković

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia board members

Dariusz Jemielniak-3
Dear Filip,

many thanks for your many years of excellent service - and great to see you're staying on the board! Congrats to the new President and the whole team :)

best,

dj "pundit"

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 4:37 PM Filip Maljkovic <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
[...]

[http://crow.kozminski.edu.pl/minds.jpg]<http://nerds.kozminski.edu.pl/>        prof. dr hab. Dariusz Jemielniak
kierownik katedry MINDS (Management in Networked and Digital Societies)
Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego
http://NeRDS.kozminski.edu.pl <http://nerds.kozminski.edu.pl/>

Ostatnie artykuły:

  *   Dariusz Jemielniak, Maciej Wilamowski (2017)  Cultural Diversity of Quality of Information on Wikipedias<http://crow.kozminski.edu.pl/papers/cultures%20of%20wikipedias.pdf> Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology 68:  10.  2460–2470.
  *   Dariusz Jemielniak (2016)  Wikimedia Movement Governance: The Limits of A-Hierarchical Organization<http://www.crow.kozminski.edu.pl/papers/wikimedia_governance.pdf> Journal of Organizational Change Management 29:  3.  361-378.
  *   Dariusz Jemielniak, Eduard Aibar (2016)  Bridging the Gap Between Wikipedia and Academia<http://www.crow.kozminski.edu.pl/papers/bridging.pdf> Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology 67:  7.  1773-1776.
  *   Dariusz Jemielniak (2016)  Breaking the Glass Ceiling on Wikipedia<http://www.crow.kozminski.edu.pl/papers/glass-ceiling.pdf> Feminist Review 113:  1.  103-108.
  *   Tadeusz Chełkowski, Peter Gloor, Dariusz Jemielniak (2016)  Inequalities in Open Source Software Development: Analysis of Contributor’s Commits in Apache Software Foundation Projects<http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/asset?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0152976.PDF>, PLoS ONE 11:  4.  e0152976.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia board members

attolippip
Welcome, Teodora!
Thank you Filip, Marko and the whole team!
And congratulations, Miroslav! :)

З повагою / Best regards,
antanana

Disclaimer: This letter is sent in my Wikimedia volunteer capacity, not as
a Board member of Wikimedia Foundation

пн, 9 груд. 2019 о 23:37 Filip Maljkovic <[hidden email]> пише:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Wikimedia Serbia held its General Assembly last night, when I formally
> stepped down as the president of the chapter, after being in that
> position for 6 years. Miroslav Loci (aka Mickey Mystique) was
> unanimously elected as the new president of Wikimedia Serbia.
>
> Marko Adam stepped down as a board member and Teodora Lukić is the newly
> elected board member. Therefore, the board of Wikimedia Serbia now
> consists of the following people:
>
> 1. Miroslav Loci - president
> 2. Đorđe Stakić - vice-president
> 3. Filip Maljković
> 4. Miljan Simonović
> 5. Bojana Satarić
> 6. Teodora Lukić
>
> It has been a privilege to serve as the president of Wikimedia Serbia
> and I'm certain that it will remain a stable and regionally strong
> chapter in the following years.
>
> Cheers,
> Filip Maljković

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia board members

camelia boban
Congratulations to all the team ❤️.

Camelia