[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia office

Filip Maljković
Hello everyone,

I'm writing to inform you that Wikimedia Serbia has opened an office in
Belgrade starting November 1, thanks to the grant by WMF [1]. That means
that we have our first employee, which is very exciting for us, but also
brings a lot of responsibilities.

So, the office is located in Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra (King Alexander
Boulevard) 20, which is in the city center, on the fifth floor, with a
view on the National Assembly building, the main post office building,
church of Saint Mark and Trg Nikole Pašića, one of the two central
squares. Anyone who's been to Belgrade can attest that this is one of
the most central and most beautiful parts of the city. :)

The office space is about 95 square meters and we're still in the
process of buying furniture and equipment, but our conference room is
pretty much set. We'll use the antechamber (which is quite large by
itself) to display the 15 finalist photos from the WLM contest 2012
(we've just had a ceremony of announcing winners and exhibiting them in
a local gallery).

Our employee is Mile Kiš, our General Secretary. He's been a tremendous
help for us in the past years and he's been doing more than full time
work for us as a volunteer, so I'm especially glad that he's going to be
able to help us as an employee, as well as be able to work on his
personal professionalization.

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:WM_RS/Annual_plan_2012-2013

Cheers,
Filip Maljković
Vice-president
Wikimedia Serbia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia office

Cornelius Kibelka-2
Congrats! That's wonderful!

Cheers,
Cornelius

----
Cornelius Kibelka

@jaancornelius
+49-1520-7226062

On 20 November 2012 23:09, Filip Maljkovic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm writing to inform you that Wikimedia Serbia has opened an office in
> Belgrade starting November 1, thanks to the grant by WMF [1]. That means
> that we have our first employee, which is very exciting for us, but also
> brings a lot of responsibilities.
>
> So, the office is located in Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra (King Alexander
> Boulevard) 20, which is in the city center, on the fifth floor, with a view
> on the National Assembly building, the main post office building, church of
> Saint Mark and Trg Nikole Pašića, one of the two central squares. Anyone
> who's been to Belgrade can attest that this is one of the most central and
> most beautiful parts of the city. :)
>
> The office space is about 95 square meters and we're still in the process
> of buying furniture and equipment, but our conference room is pretty much
> set. We'll use the antechamber (which is quite large by itself) to display
> the 15 finalist photos from the WLM contest 2012 (we've just had a ceremony
> of announcing winners and exhibiting them in a local gallery).
>
> Our employee is Mile Kiš, our General Secretary. He's been a tremendous
> help for us in the past years and he's been doing more than full time work
> for us as a volunteer, so I'm especially glad that he's going to be able to
> help us as an employee, as well as be able to work on his personal
> professionalization.
>
> [1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/**wiki/Grants:WM_RS/Annual_plan_**2012-2013<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:WM_RS/Annual_plan_2012-2013>
>
> Cheers,
> Filip Maljković
> Vice-president
> Wikimedia Serbia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia office

Andy Mabbett-2
On 20 November 2012 22:09, Filip Maljkovic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm writing to inform you that Wikimedia Serbia has opened an office in
> Belgrade

Congratulations!

> Our employee is Mile Kiš, our General Secretary

You're in safe hands, then.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Fae

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia office

Fae
On 20 November 2012 22:09, Filip Maljkovic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Our employee is Mile Kiš, our General Secretary. He's been a tremendous help
> for us in the past years and he's been doing more than full time work for us
> as a volunteer, so I'm especially glad that he's going to be able to help us
> as an employee, as well as be able to work on his personal
> professionalization.

My personal congratulations to Mile, and to Filip and rest of the team
in Serbia for taking this strategic step. :-)

You were all welcoming and brimming with energy at the WMCEE
conference, and I look forward to the great things you are going to
achieve in 2013, pushing forward the boundaries of open knowledge on
behalf of the movement.

Cheers,
Fae
--
Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
Wikimedia Chapters Association Chair http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia office

Noopur-2
Congratulations dear Mile! :) So good to hear this!
Kudos to the Serbia chapter for opening their office :)

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Fae <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 20 November 2012 22:09, Filip Maljkovic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Our employee is Mile Kiš, our General Secretary. He's been a tremendous
> help
> > for us in the past years and he's been doing more than full time work
> for us
> > as a volunteer, so I'm especially glad that he's going to be able to
> help us
> > as an employee, as well as be able to work on his personal
> > professionalization.
>
> My personal congratulations to Mile, and to Filip and rest of the team
> in Serbia for taking this strategic step. :-)
>
> You were all welcoming and brimming with energy at the WMCEE
> conference, and I look forward to the great things you are going to
> achieve in 2013, pushing forward the boundaries of open knowledge on
> behalf of the movement.
>
> Cheers,
> Fae
> --
> Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
> Wikimedia Chapters Association Chair http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA
> Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/mfae

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia office

Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive
congratulations Mile & Filip..:)

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Noopur <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations dear Mile! :) So good to hear this!
> Kudos to the Serbia chapter for opening their office :)
>

> On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Fae <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On 20 November 2012 22:09, Filip Maljkovic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Our employee is Mile Kiš, our General Secretary. He's been a tremendous
> > help
> > > for us in the past years and he's been doing more than full time work
> > for us
> > > as a volunteer, so I'm especially glad that he's going to be able to
> > help us
> > > as an employee, as well as be able to work on his personal
> > > professionalization.
> >
> > My personal congratulations to Mile, and to Filip and rest of the team
> > in Serbia for taking this strategic step. :-)
> >
> > You were all welcoming and brimming with energy at the WMCEE
> > conference, and I look forward to the great things you are going to
> > achieve in 2013, pushing forward the boundaries of open knowledge on
> > behalf of the movement.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Fae
> > --
> > Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
> > Wikimedia Chapters Association Chair http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA
> > Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/mfae

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
    (নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী হাছিব)
FB <http://www.facebook.com/nhasive> ::
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive>::
Skype: nhasive
Bangla Wikipedia User: nhasive <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Nhasive>
**

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia office

Tonmoy Khan
Congratulations to Wikimedia Serbia:-)

Tonmoy

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia office

John Andersson

How exciting! Let me know if I can be of any (remote) help somehow!

Cheers,

John

- - - -

John Andersson

Wikimedia Sweden

Event Manager Europeana Awareness

Phone: +46(0)73-3965189

Email: [hidden email]

Skype: johnandersson86

Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @wikieuropeana

Visit http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Projekt:Europeana_Awareness/English for more information about our
project!

> Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 23:09:37 +0100
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia office
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm writing to inform you that Wikimedia Serbia has opened an office in
> Belgrade starting November 1, thanks to the grant by WMF [1]. That means
> that we have our first employee, which is very exciting for us, but also
> brings a lot of responsibilities.
>
> So, the office is located in Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra (King Alexander
> Boulevard) 20, which is in the city center, on the fifth floor, with a
> view on the National Assembly building, the main post office building,
> church of Saint Mark and Trg Nikole Pašića, one of the two central
> squares. Anyone who's been to Belgrade can attest that this is one of
> the most central and most beautiful parts of the city. :)
>
> The office space is about 95 square meters and we're still in the
> process of buying furniture and equipment, but our conference room is
> pretty much set. We'll use the antechamber (which is quite large by
> itself) to display the 15 finalist photos from the WLM contest 2012
> (we've just had a ceremony of announcing winners and exhibiting them in
> a local gallery).
>
> Our employee is Mile Kiš, our General Secretary. He's been a tremendous
> help for us in the past years and he's been doing more than full time
> work for us as a volunteer, so I'm especially glad that he's going to be
> able to help us as an employee, as well as be able to work on his
> personal professionalization.
>
> [1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:WM_RS/Annual_plan_2012-2013
>
> Cheers,
> Filip Maljković
> Vice-president
> Wikimedia Serbia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia office

Nicole Ebber
Congratulations, Wikimedia Serbia, this is great news! You really rocked at
the CEE meeting and it's nice to see your chapter stepping forward.

And congratulations, Mile, I am really happy for you and wish you all the
best. Should you need any help or support, you know where to find me. :)

Looking forward to doing great things together and sharing our ideas,
Nicole

On 20 November 2012 23:09, Filip Maljkovic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm writing to inform you that Wikimedia Serbia has opened an office in
> Belgrade starting November 1, thanks to the grant by WMF [1]. That means
> that we have our first employee, which is very exciting for us, but also
> brings a lot of responsibilities.
>
> So, the office is located in Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra (King Alexander
> Boulevard) 20, which is in the city center, on the fifth floor, with a view
> on the National Assembly building, the main post office building, church of
> Saint Mark and Trg Nikole Pašića, one of the two central squares. Anyone
> who's been to Belgrade can attest that this is one of the most central and
> most beautiful parts of the city. :)
>
> The office space is about 95 square meters and we're still in the process
> of buying furniture and equipment, but our conference room is pretty much
> set. We'll use the antechamber (which is quite large by itself) to display
> the 15 finalist photos from the WLM contest 2012 (we've just had a ceremony
> of announcing winners and exhibiting them in a local gallery).
>
> Our employee is Mile Kiš, our General Secretary. He's been a tremendous
> help for us in the past years and he's been doing more than full time work
> for us as a volunteer, so I'm especially glad that he's going to be able to
> help us as an employee, as well as be able to work on his personal
> professionalization.
>
> [1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/**wiki/Grants:WM_RS/Annual_plan_**2012-2013<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:WM_RS/Annual_plan_2012-2013>
>
> Cheers,
> Filip Maljković
> Vice-president
> Wikimedia Serbia

Nicole Ebber
Projektmanagerin

Tel. +49 30 219158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Serbia office

Abbas Mahmood
Congratulations to Mile and Wikimedia Serbia :-)
Abbas.