[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedians for Sustainable Development - January Newsletter

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedians for Sustainable Development - January Newsletter

Jan Ainali-3
This is our second newsletter and the first covering 2020; January.

=== Meetings ===
* We had our second online coordination meeting, minutes are available.[2]

=== Social media ===
* We started a Facebook group, Wikimedians for Sustainable Development
Collaboration Group.[1]

=== Upcoming events ===
* 9 February - our third Online Coordination meeting.[3]
* 6 March - We are giving a keynote at Open Belgium.[4]
* 8 March - Several Wikigap events are being planned.[5]

=== Links ===
* [1] https://www.facebook.com/groups/wikisusdev/
* [2]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_for_Sustainable_Development/Meeting_minutes_20200112
* [3]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_for_Sustainable_Development/Next_meeting
* [4] https://2020.openbelgium.be/
* [5] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiGap/2020/Events

On behalf of Wikimedians for Sustainable Development,
Jan Ainali

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedians for Sustainable Development - January Newsletter

Rajeeb Dutta
Great job Jan, thank you for everything.

Best Regards,
Rajeeb.
(U: Marajozkee)
(Sent from my iPhone pardon the brevity)