[Wikimedia-l] election for 2 seats on WMF board of trustees ends May 7...

Re: [Wikimedia-l] election for 2 seats on WMF board of trustees ends May 7...

Dennis Tobar
Chris:

Thanks for the clarification. When I read Andrew's message "tonight ends",
I'm read it like as "the end of the world is near", because we will cast
our vote tonight.

Regards!

El vie., 6 de may. de 2016 a la(s) 11:59, Chris Keating <
[hidden email]> escribió:

> As it says on the voting page:
>
> *Voting will end at* 23:59, 7 May 2016 (UTC)
>
> On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 3:58 PM, Dennis Tobar <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Just for ask: the final day to cast a vote, is tonight (May 6 23:59:59
> UTC)
> > or May 7 23:59:29 UTC?
> >
> > El vie., 6 de may. de 2016 a la(s) 11:55, Andrew Gray <
> > [hidden email]> escribió:
> >
> > > Hi Chris,
> > >
> > > Thanks for the update. So we're at 62% voted, another 21%
> > > probably-voting, and 17% silent, with voting ending tonight. An
> > > improvement on last year, at least!
> > >
> > > Andrew.

> > > either
> > the
> so.

> Hungary,
> > > appears

> [hidden email]>

> > > chapters'
> > > trustees.
> > > wishes
> > > vote

> > > support
> > being
> > election

> > > --
> > > - Andrew Gray
> > >   [hidden email]

> > Dennis Tobar Calderón
> > (Enviado desde un móvil, lamento lo breve o los errores de ortografía)

Dennis Tobar Calderón
(Enviado desde un móvil, lamento lo breve o los errores de ortografía)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] election for 2 seats on WMF board of trustees ends May 7...

Mormegil

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 4:32 PM, Chris Keating <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Those whose intentions I don't know at all include Hong Kong, Hungary,
> Czech Republic, India, Macedonia, and Macau. At least one of those appears
> to be completely inactive.

AFAIAA, WMCZ Board has already decided their vote, I am not sure if they
have submitted the vote already, are planning to do so soon, have forgotten
it, something has malfunctioned, …

CCing Vojtěch to check up on that.

-- [[cs:User:Mormegil | Petr Kadlec]]

Re: [Wikimedia-l] election for 2 seats on WMF board of trustees ends May 7...

Andrew Gray-3
Many apologies - I for some reason thought today was the 7th! I
entirely retract my scaremongering about tonight :-)

Andrew.

On 6 May 2016 at 16:05, Dennis Tobar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Chris:
>
> Thanks for the clarification. When I read Andrew's message "tonight ends",
> I'm read it like as "the end of the world is near", because we will cast
> our vote tonight.
>
> Regards!
>
> El vie., 6 de may. de 2016 a la(s) 11:59, Chris Keating <
> [hidden email]> escribió:
>
>> As it says on the voting page:
>>
>> *Voting will end at* 23:59, 7 May 2016 (UTC)
>>
>> On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 3:58 PM, Dennis Tobar <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Just for ask: the final day to cast a vote, is tonight (May 6 23:59:59
>> UTC)
>> > or May 7 23:59:29 UTC?

>> > the
>> so.

>> Hungary,

>> [hidden email]>

>> > being
>> > election

>> > --
>> >
>> > Dennis Tobar Calderón
>> > (Enviado desde un móvil, lamento lo breve o los errores de ortografía)

> Dennis Tobar Calderón
> (Enviado desde un móvil, lamento lo breve o los errores de ortografía)

- Andrew Gray

Re: [Wikimedia-l] election for 2 seats on WMF board of trustees ends May 7...

Chris Keating-2
We are now up to 36 votes and 3 more are expected today.

Still haven't heard from Hungary,  Macedonia or Macau but this is now the
best turnout in an ASBS process.

Chris