[Wikimedia-l] what made me happy this week: meta:Training modules/Documentation

[Wikimedia-l] what made me happy this week: meta:Training modules/Documentation

James Salsman-2
While it was very hard to click through the link on the slides in the
Metrics and Activities meeting video :-) this is truly awesome:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Training_modules/Documentation

Props to the Support and Safety team and Joe Sutherland in particular!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] what made me happy this week: meta:Training modules/Documentation

Joe Sutherland
Thank you, James!

The documentation will be marked for translation in due course, once it is
sufficiently copyedited. :)

best,
Joe

--