WikimediaUK?

Dev 920
What's happening with this again? There was a big flurry of activity a while ago and now it's vanished into the ether once more...

Dev

Re: WikimediaUK?

Andrew Walker-4
On 4/15/07, Dev 920 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What's happening with this again? There was a big flurry of activity a while
> ago and now it's vanished into the ether once more...
>
> Dev

Hi,

Things are moving along again. We had a board meeting last Sunday,
Arkady (our new treasurer) is getting the accounts under control and
Alison and James are finalising the legal agreements with the
Wikimedia Foundation.  We expect to have the chapter off the ground
and functioning by our first AGM, which will happen before the end of
August.

Cheers,

Andrew