Wikimedians in Bangalore/Chennai

Cary Bass-4

Re: Wikimedians in Bangalore/Chennai

Nicholas-38
Cary, some people want to know the specific dates so that they can make it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Noticeboard_for_India-related_to
pics#Wikimedians_in_Bangalore.2FChennai

There are many Wikipedians from Bangalore and Chennai who could possible
arrange a meeting if the schedule is made known.

Regards,
--Nicholas

Re: Wikimedians in Bangalore/Chennai

Challiyan
Hi Cary,
thanks for the Info,

We would also like to know if Gardner is visiting any places other
than Bangalore and Chennai. We have pretty good number of people in
kerala who would be happy to hear him coming to kerala

Dr.Vipin
--
An Orthodontist dreaming to become a pilot
www.bharathdental.com