Wikipedia Blog on DNA

Rohini Lakshané
WikipeDNA, a community blog on topics pertaining to Wikipedia and other projects, is now live on DNA Blogs. http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/wikipedna

This is the first blog post: http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/post_wikipedia-celebrates-women-s-history-month-with-edit-a-thons-and-workshops_1811125

I'll be putting up stuff related to events, how tos, etc. If you'd like to contribute to the blog, drop me a line.

Regards,
Rohini

Re: [WMIN-Members] Wikipedia Blog on DNA

Abhijeet Safai
This is really amazing!

Congrats.

:)

- Abhijeet

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Rohini Lakshané <[hidden email]> wrote:
WikipeDNA, a community blog on topics pertaining to Wikipedia and other projects, is now live on DNA Blogs. http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/wikipedna

This is the first blog post: http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/post_wikipedia-celebrates-women-s-history-month-with-edit-a-thons-and-workshops_1811125

I'll be putting up stuff related to events, how tos, etc. If you'd like to contribute to the blog, drop me a line.

Regards,
Rohini

Re: [Wikimedia-in-mum] Wikipedia Blog on DNA

Subhashish Panigrahi-4
Wonderful job Rohini,

I clap once for this new initiative, twice for the blog, and many times for the wonderful blog you have been writing starting from gender gap to women participation on women's day to live tweeting during the events. It's just great to see Wikipedia movement coming more ob mainstream.

Best!
Subha

On 14-Mar-2013, at 5:42 PM, Rohini Lakshané <[hidden email]> wrote:

WikipeDNA, a community blog on topics pertaining to Wikipedia and other projects, is now live on DNA Blogs. http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/wikipedna

This is the first blog post: http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/post_wikipedia-celebrates-women-s-history-month-with-edit-a-thons-and-workshops_1811125

I'll be putting up stuff related to events, how tos, etc. If you'd like to contribute to the blog, drop me a line.

Regards,
Rohini

Re: [Wikimedia-in-mum] Wikipedia Blog on DNA

Harsh Kothari
Hi

awesome work Rohini. Congrats :)

Thanks
Harsh

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Subhashish Panigrahi <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Engineering Trainee,
Physical Research Laboratory.
Follow Me : harshkothari410

Re: Wikipedia Blog on DNA

Ashwin Baindur
On Mar 14, 2013 5:43 PM, "Rohini Lakshané" <[hidden email]> wrote:
WikipeDNA, a community blog on topics pertaining to Wikipedia and other projects, is now live on DNA Blogs. http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/wikipedna

This is the first blog post: http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/post_wikipedia-celebrates-women-s-history-month-with-edit-a-thons-and-workshops_1811125

I'll be putting up stuff related to events, how tos, etc. If you'd like to contribute to the blog, drop me a line.

Regards,
Rohini

Great post, Rohini! We look forward to many more!

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur

Re: Wikipedia Blog on DNA

Gautam John-3
That is fantastic, Rohini!

Thank you.

Best,

Gautam
________
http://www.akshara.org.in/

On 14 March 2013 17:42, Rohini Lakshané <[hidden email]> wrote:

> WikipeDNA, a community blog on topics pertaining to Wikipedia and other
> projects, is now live on DNA Blogs. http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/wikipedna
>
> This is the first blog post:
> http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/post_wikipedia-celebrates-women-s-history-month-with-edit-a-thons-and-workshops_1811125
>
> I'll be putting up stuff related to events, how tos, etc. If you'd like to
> contribute to the blog, drop me a line.
>
> Regards,
> Rohini

Re: [WMIN-Members] Wikipedia Blog on DNA

ansuman-2
Great initiative. Thank you!

I live beside DNA office in Bangalore, let me know if that can help this anyway! just joking!

Best wishes
,
Ansuman

On 14 March 2013 22:58, Arun Ramarathnam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats on this. Good see a blog on wikipedia on newspaper site.

best wishes
Arun

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Rohini Lakshané <[hidden email]> wrote:
WikipeDNA, a community blog on topics pertaining to Wikipedia and other projects, is now live on DNA Blogs. http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/wikipedna

This is the first blog post: http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/post_wikipedia-celebrates-women-s-history-month-with-edit-a-thons-and-workshops_1811125

I'll be putting up stuff related to events, how tos, etc. If you'd like to contribute to the blog, drop me a line.

Regards,
Rohini

Re: [WMIN-Members] Wikipedia Blog on DNA

Rudolph the Rd Nosed Reindeer
Way to go Rohini,
keep up the awesomeness of your work.

From: [hidden email]
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:57:34 +0530
To: [hidden email]
CC: [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] [WMIN-Members] Wikipedia Blog on DNA

[...]

Niraj Suryawanshi
Hey, that's an awesome initiative!
The outreach with this will be much more widespread.

On 3/14/13, Rohini Lakshané <[hidden email]> wrote:

> WikipeDNA, a community blog on topics pertaining to Wikipedia and other
> projects, is now live on DNA Blogs. http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/wikipedna
>
> This is the first blog post:
> http://www.dnaindia.com/blogs/post_wikipedia-celebrates-women-s-history-month-with-edit-a-thons-and-workshops_1811125
>
> I'll be putting up stuff related to events, how tos, etc. If you'd like to
> contribute to the blog, drop me a line.
>
> Regards,
> Rohini

Regards & Thanks,

Niraj N. Suryawanshi
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club Pune
+91 814 992 0120 | niraj.suryawanshi@gmail.com