Wikipedia Day January 2012

Pharos-3
My fellow Wiki-Americans,

Time to start planning for Wikipedia Day 2012 coming up in January :)

In NYC, we'll probably be doing a daylong mini-conference at New York University, as we did last year and also in 2009.

Given the success of Wikipedia 10, I think it's important to keep this up as an annual celebration, especially in encouraging a multiplicity of events in new cities and regions.

Whether it's a mega-event or a micro-event, please propose it here and we'll spread the word together:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Day/United_States

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)