Wikipedia Day fundraising-style banner request for local events on meta

Wikipedia Day fundraising-style banner request for local events on meta

Pharos-3
I wanted to share this request on meta to put up fundraising-style banners for Wikipedia Day events, like last year, for local celebrations in January or February:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CentralNotice/Request/Wikipedia_Day_US_+_North_America_2020

I've also documented the general concept a bit more here:

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)