Wikipedia Day meetups in Jan, Feb, etc

Pharos-3
Hi fellow Wiki-Americans,

If you are planning any kind of Wikipedia Day meetup, whether in Jan, Feb, or whenever, please post something to the wiki page:

We can put up a centrlnotice banner for your state and get you lots of new attendees, but we need at least a week's notice for it to be effective.

Wikipedia Day events don't have to be exactly in January, or even February, and can be a mini-conference with cake, an editathon with cake, or even just a cake celebration at the local pub, as long as it has a "Wikipedia Day" theme.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)