Wikipedia dumps: nothing happening?

Neil Harris
It looks like the Wikipedia database dump process is completely idle at
the moment, with nothing having changed since the crash.

Does anyone know when the dumps are likely to resume, or, if not, what
the current status of the work on the dump system is?

-- Neil

Re: Wikipedia dumps: nothing happening?

Tomasz Finc-2

On Jan 6, 2011, at 3:32 AM, Neil Harris wrote:

> It looks like the Wikipedia database dump process is completely idle at
> the moment, with nothing having changed since the crash.
>
> Does anyone know when the dumps are likely to resume, or, if not, what
> the current status of the work on the dump system is?

According to apergos we should be back online and running by Monday.

--tomasz