Wikipedia indian language promotion files

Wikipedia indian language promotion files

Arjuna Rao Chavala
Hi,
I have created two files for promoting wikipedia in Indian languages. Please check them out from the following page.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Leaflet#Wikimedia_.28chapters.29

Please add your comments on the discussion pages for the files.

Thanks
Arjun

Re: Wikipedia indian language promotion files

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Thanks a lot, that is VERY helpful..

2009/11/14 arjuna rao chavala <[hidden email]>
Hi,
I have created two files for promoting wikipedia in Indian languages. Please check them out from the following page.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Leaflet#Wikimedia_.28chapters.29

Please add your comments on the discussion pages for the files.

Thanks
Arjun

If any message seems out of the blue from this account, PLEASE call me up on my mobile to confirm it was sent by me.