[Wikipedia-l] learning languages ...

Sabine Cretella
Hi, I just wrote a blog entry about learning languages for kids - and of
course adults could do it that way as well ... I wrote about kids since
I see that it works with mine (4 years old).

Well it is about using our materials on commons/wiktionary maybe also
wikipedia to learn (well I have really many more things in mind than
what is written in that blog, but it does not make sense to write really
"everything" that would be important - a step by step approach is best I
suppose).

http://www.wesolveitnet.com/modules/weblog/details.php?blog_id=31

I would very much like to know your opinions and maybe there is also
someone interested in helping out with certain things.

Thanks!

Best,

Sabine