Wikipedians from Chennai

Adethya Sudarsanan
Hello everyone,

Mr. Vishnu from CIS is planning to come down to Chennai on Feb 26, 27, 2013.

It would be great if Wikipedians from in & around Chennai (or anywhere) can have an informal chat with him in person. . .

For this, I am trying to find Wikipedians in & around Chennai... I dont know the exact mailing list for chennai.. so mailing our India list.

Please point me to the right list or reply back to me personally..

Thanks in advance,
Ade. S

Re: Wikipedians from Chennai

Srikanth Ramakrishnan-3
Bala and Surya, from the English and Tamil wikipedias are based out of
Madras. You can contact Bala on http://enwp.org/User_talk:Sodabottle

On 2/19/13, ansuman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarded to Chennai list. But I am not subscribed there, so hope someone
> will approve :-)
>
> Regards,
> Ansuman <http://twitter.com/an5um>*
> *
>

> On 19 February 2013 08:31, Adethya Sudarsanan <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> Mr. Vishnu from CIS is planning to come down to Chennai on Feb 26, 27,
>> 2013.
>>
>> It would be great if Wikipedians from in & around Chennai (or anywhere)
>> can have an informal chat with him in person. . .
>>
>> For this, I am trying to find Wikipedians in & around Chennai... I dont
>> know the exact mailing list for chennai.. so mailing our India list.
>>
>> Please point me to the right list or reply back to me personally..
>>

>> Thanks in advance,
>> Ade. S

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Member of the Executive Committee
Wikimedia Chapter [India]

Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>

Re: Wikipedians from Chennai

BalaSundaraRaman
Hi Adethya,

I've copied to Tamil Wikipedians' mailing list as well as the Chennai list. It'll be good to drop a note in Tamil Wikipedia Alamarathadi (Village Pump) too.

- Sundar

"That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."