Wikipedians in residence! – Meetup at Wikimania 2016

Wikipedians in residence! – Meetup at Wikimania 2016

Marek Blahus-2
Possibly the largest ever number of Wikipedians in residence is going to
convene tomorrow (Saturday) at a meetup during Wikimania 2016.

If you are/were a Wikipedian in residence, please come on Sat 25 Jun
2016 at 10:00 to room 50 of the Esino Lario school. Details:

https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetups/Wikipedians_in_residence

One of our ideas is to take a group picture to better illustrate the
Wikipedia article on Wikipedians in residence, so please be accurate, as
we need to be all in one place at the same time! :)

-- Marek Blahuš (User:Blahma)
    Wikipedian in residence at Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic

Re: Wikipedians in residence! – Meetup at Wikimania 2016

Liam Wyatt
Excellent!! So great to (hopefully) see so many current and former WiR's in one place :-)

Relatedly:
There is also. Meetup tomorrow (Saturday) evening at 18:00 at the bar/Restaurant Oasi for GLAM COORDINATORS.
This is specific to people who are responsible (as staff, volunteers, board members) for glam collaborations in their chapter/region/user group - so we can better collaborate together internationally and cross-coordinate our projects.

Ciao!
-Liam / Wittylama

On Friday, 24 June 2016, Marek Blahus <[hidden email]> wrote:
Possibly the largest ever number of Wikipedians in residence is going to convene tomorrow (Saturday) at a meetup during Wikimania 2016.

If you are/were a Wikipedian in residence, please come on Sat 25 Jun 2016 at 10:00 to room 50 of the Esino Lario school. Details:

https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetups/Wikipedians_in_residence

One of our ideas is to take a group picture to better illustrate the Wikipedia article on Wikipedians in residence, so please be accurate, as we need to be all in one place at the same time! :)

-- Marek Blahuš (User:Blahma)
   Wikipedian in residence at Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic

wittylama.com
Peace, love & metadata

Re: Wikipedians in residence! – Meetup at Wikimania 2016

Andy Mabbett-2

I'm disappointed that this clashes with the talk I'm giving.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing