Wikiquote

Marc Riddell
Hi,

I'm trying to reach anyone working with Wikiquote. Can anyone here help me?

Thanks,

Marc Riddell

Re: Wikiquote

John Reaves
On Nov 28, 2007 2:05 PM, Marc Riddell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to reach anyone working with Wikiquote. Can anyone here help
> me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marc Riddell

Have you tried the village pump or whatever the community portal is called
at Wikiquote?

Re: Wikiquote

Pedro Sanchez-2
On Nov 28, 2007 1:25 PM, John Reaves <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2007 2:05 PM, Marc Riddell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to reach anyone working with Wikiquote. Can anyone here help
> > me?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Marc Riddell

I don't parcipate actively, but I know a couple of very involved
people on spanish wikiquote. What about it?

Re: Wikiquote

Marc Riddell
on 11/28/07 2:44 PM, Pedro Sanchez at [hidden email] wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2007 1:25 PM, John Reaves <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Nov 28, 2007 2:05 PM, Marc Riddell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to reach anyone working with Wikiquote. Can anyone here help
>>> me?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Marc Riddell
>>>

> I don't parcipate actively, but I know a couple of very involved
> people on spanish wikiquote. What about it?

I have an audio file of Rod Serling speaking a very famous quote of his from
his television show, "The Twilight Zone", and I was wondering if someone in
Wikiquote would like to use it there.

Marc

Re: Wikiquote

KIZU Naoko
I'm a bit time-strained now so ccing this mail to wikiquote-l.
Language specification as follow-up would be appreciated.

If you would like to bring something up to the global Wikiquote
community, [[m:Talk:Wikiquote]] may work too.

Cheers,

On Nov 29, 2007 5:39 AM, Marc Riddell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> on 11/28/07 2:44 PM, Pedro Sanchez at [hidden email] wrote:

> > I don't parcipate actively, but I know a couple of very involved
> > people on spanish wikiquote. What about it?
> >
> I have an audio file of Rod Serling speaking a very famous quote of his from
> his television show, "The Twilight Zone", and I was wondering if someone in
> Wikiquote would like to use it there.
>
> Marc

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)