I thank you for your efforts. We are a research group working in the University of Sfax and led by Dr. Mohamed Ben Aouicha and Dr. Mohamed Ali Hadj Taieb. Our main research project is about the use of wikis for knowledge engineering. During the last years, we had published several publications about our work:
* Hadj Taieb, M. A., Ben Aouicha, M., Tmar, M., & Ben Hamadou, A. (2012). Wikipedia category graph and new intrinsic information content metric for word semantic relatedness measuring. In Data and knowledge engineering(pp. 128-140). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
* Hadj Taieb, M. A., Ben Aouicha, M., & Ben Hamadou, A. (2013). Computing semantic relatedness using Wikipedia features. Knowledge-Based Systems, 50, 260-278.
* Ben Aouicha, M., & Hadj Taieb, M. A. (2015, November). G2WS: Gloss-based WordNet and Wiktionary semantic Similarity measure. In 2015 IEEE/ACS 12th International Conference of Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA) (pp. 1-7). IEEE.
* Ben Aouicha, M., Hadj Taieb, M. A., & Ezzeddine, M. (2016). Derivation of “is a” taxonomy from Wikipedia Category Graph. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 50, 265-286.
* Ben Aouicha, M., Hadj Taieb, M. A., & Ben Hamadou, A. (2016). Taxonomy-based information content and wordnet-wiktionary-wikipedia glosses for semantic relatedness. Applied Intelligence, 45(2), 475-511.
* Ben Aouicha, M., Hadj Taieb, M. A., & Ben Hamadou, A. (2016). LWCR: multi-Layered Wikipedia representation for Computing word Relatedness. Neurocomputing, 216, 816-843.
* Ben Aouicha, M., Hadj Taieb, M. A., & Beyaoui, S. (2016, August). Distributional semantics study using the co-occurrence computed from collaborative resources and WordNet. In 2016 International Symposium on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications (INISTA)(pp. 1-8). IEEE.
* Turki, H., Vrandecic, D., Hamdi, H., & Adel, I. (2017, October). Using WikiData as a multi-lingual multi-dialectal dictionary for Arabic dialects. In 2017 IEEE/ACS 14th International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA) (pp. 437-442). IEEE.
* Turki, H., Hadj Taieb, M. A., & Ben Aouicha, M. (2018). MeSH qualifiers, publication types and relation occurrence frequency are also useful for a better sentence-level extraction of biomedical relations. Journal of biomedical informatics, 83, 217-218.
* Ben Aouicha, M., Hadj Taieb, M. A., & Ibn Marai, H. (2018). WordNet and Wiktionary-Based Approach for Word Sense Disambiguation. In Transactions on Computational Collective Intelligence XXIX (pp. 123-143). Springer, Cham.
We will be honoured if you read our publications and cite them in your research papers. We will be happy to receive collaboration proposals or discussions about what we are doing. We are now working on using our findings to enrich Wikidata with biomedical information. If you are interested in participating to this effort, please write me and I will answer you within a week.
Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Undergraduate Researcher, UR12SP36
GLAM and Education Coordinator, Wikimedia TN User Group
Member, WikiResearch Tunisia
Member, Wiki Project Med
Member, WikiIndaba Steering Committee
Member, Wikimedia and Library User Group
Co-Founder, WikiLingua Maghreb
Wiki-research-l mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|