Wikistats 2.0 Design Preview

Dan Andreescu

Hello, and apologies for cross-posting. We have designed a set of wireframes that reflects the Wikistats community's priorities [1].  We’re now looking for feedback on the design, and we’d love your input.  We have key questions that touch on different sections, and links for feedback at mediawiki.org [2] (if you prefer email, just reply to this message).  Please comment by Monday, February 13th so we can include your thoughts and iterate. Thank you very much!

Your Wikistats 2.0 Team

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Analytics/Wikistats/DumpReports/Future_per_report

[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikistats_2.0_Design_Project/RequestforFeedback/Round1