Wikistats2 - Metrics available for project families

Wikistats2 - Metrics available for project families

Nuria Ruiz
Hello!

The Analytics team would like to announce that we have now in Wikistats2
metrics available for what we are calling (for the lack of a better name)
"project families". That is, "all wikipedias", "all wikibooks"..etc

See, for example, bytes added by users to all wikibooks in the last month:
https://stats.wikimedia.org/v2/#/all-wikibooks-projects/content/net-bytes-difference/normal|bar|1-Month|editor_type~user

And "all wikibooks top editors" [2]:

https://stats.wikimedia.org/v2/#/all-wikibooks-projects/contributing/top-editors/normal|table|1-Month|editor_type~user

Not all metrics are available per project, most notably we (yet) do not
have pageviews. As always please file bugs [2] if you find any, and let us
know what can we do better.

Thanks,

Nuria

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Wikistats_metrics/Top_editors