Wikiwisdom: A Project Proposal

Adam Sobieski
Wikimedia-l,
Wikitech-l,

I would like to share a new project proposal: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikiwisdom . The project intends to provide a large-scale, crowdsourced collection of wisdom materials (anecdotes, proverbs, quotations, lyrics, poetry, narratives and humor). The project intends to increase the ease with which people can search for, discover and share wisdom materials. The project intends to advance scholarly and scientific research into wisdom, folklore, heritage, tradition, history and culture.

Thank you for taking a look at the project proposal. You may edit the project proposal page and add yourself as an interested person. The discussion page of the project proposal is also available for discussions.

Best regards,
Adam Sobieski
http://www.phoster.com/contents/

Re: Wikiwisdom: A Project Proposal

RhinosF1 Wikipedia
I'll make sure to have a look, should be quite an interesting idea.

RhinosF1
Miraheze Volunteer