Wikiwisdom Update and Question

Adam Sobieski
Wikimedia-l,
Wikitech-l,

It appears that there is a growing consensus in the discussion area for the Wikiwisdom sister project proposal [1] that some of the ideas which comprise the proposal are also feature requests for the Wikiquote project. These ideas include: those of a structured Wikiquote (e.g. Wikidata integration, individual quotes as structured data items, auto-generated pages from Wikidata queries (e.g. pages listing quotes by author)) as well as social media integration so that users could readily share individual quotes with one another on social media.

I would like to ask how best to get the project proposal information [1] to the Wikiquote project team as well as how best to propose the feature requests to the Wikiquote project.

Thank you,
Adam Sobieski

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikiwisdom

Re: Wikiwisdom Update and Question