Wiknic - Sunday July 6?

Pharos-3
Hi fellow Wiki-Americans,

We were thinking about mixing up the Great American Wiknic this year, by holding it closer to actual Independence Day, on Sunday July 6:

This is so we can make room for awesome Wiki Loves Pride events on June 21:

Does this sound good to folks?  If so, we can push ahead with the national campaign.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

Re: Wiknic - Sunday July 6?

Kevin Rutherford
We're doing ours June 14th, since it fits in nicely with an event on Cape Cod that will involve photography.

Kevin Rutherford

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2014, at 5:24 PM, "Pharos" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi fellow Wiki-Americans,

We were thinking about mixing up the Great American Wiknic this year, by holding it closer to actual Independence Day, on Sunday July 6:

This is so we can make room for awesome Wiki Loves Pride events on June 21:

Does this sound good to folks?  If so, we can push ahead with the national campaign.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

List visibility

ENWP Pine
Does anyone know why this WALRUS list is hidden on lists.wikimedia.org?

Thanks,

Pine

FW: Wiknic - Sunday July 6?

ENWP Pine
Hi US Wikimedians,

We have 3 Wicniks in planning so far:

Detroit, Michigan, Saturday, June 21
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Detroit,_MI/Wiknic/2014

Arvada, Colorado, Saturday, June 21 or Sunday July 6 to be determined
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Colorado/Wiknic/2014

Seattle, Washington, Sunday July 6 tentative
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Seattle/Wiknic/2014

Please create more and sign up!

Pine