Wiktionary table of contents

Lars Aronsson
Has anybody compiled a list of all entries in Wikitionary? I know
there are XML dumps for page titles, e.g.
http://download.wikimedia.org/enwiktionary/20110827/enwiktionary-20110827-all-titles-in-ns0.gz

But I was thinking on a dictionary entry level, e.g. the word
"snigel" is available on en.wiktionary as a Norwegian Nynorsk
entry, and on fr.wiktionary and pl.wiktionary as a Swedish entry.
This could be expressed as a table with 3 columns:

  Entry   Site Language
  snigel  en   nn
  snigel  fr   sv
  snigel  pl   sv

An additional table could indicate the date when each Site's
XML dump was used to update this large table of entries.

Is anybody doing this already?

--
   Lars Aronsson ([hidden email])