[Wiktionarypt-l] New Wiktionary logo vote

[Wiktionarypt-l] New Wiktionary logo vote

Casey Brown-5
It looks like no one ever sent a message to these mailing lists about
the new Wiktionary logo vote!

There's currently a banner running on all Wiktionaries:

"Your preferences for the new Wiktionary logo are needed now!
Second round of voting: 2010-01-01 — 2010-01-31"

You can read more about the process and vote on the new Wiktionary
logo on Meta-Wiki.[1]  If you need to translate the message into your
local language, you can also do that on Meta-Wiki.[2]

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiktionary/logo/refresh/voting
[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CentralNotice/Wiktionary_logo_vote

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

Re: [Wiktionarypt-l] New Wiktionary logo vote

Casey Brown-5
On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Casey Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It looks like no one ever sent a message to these mailing lists about
> the new Wiktionary logo vote!

The logo vote is now over and the results are available on
Meta-Wiki.[1]  We're also working on a collection of different
language texts that will go under the winning logo[2], please add the
tagline that they use in your language!

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wiktionary/logo/refresh/voting#Results_2
[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiktionary/logo/refresh/localization_text

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

Re: New Wiktionary logo vote

Анатолій Гончаров
Hmm, but why the inscription «the free dictionary» on the logo is
lowercased, and in the table[2] the column «The free dictionary» (and
all translations) has the first letter in uppercase.

06.02.2010 3:57, Casey Brown написав:

> On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Casey Brown<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> It looks like no one ever sent a message to these mailing lists about
>> the new Wiktionary logo vote!
>>
> The logo vote is now over and the results are available on
> Meta-Wiki.[1]  We're also working on a collection of different
> language texts that will go under the winning logo[2], please add the
> tagline that they use in your language!
>
> [1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wiktionary/logo/refresh/voting#Results_2
> [2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiktionary/logo/refresh/localization_text

--
Anatoliy Goncharov, Wikimedia Ukraine Deputy Chairman
[hidden email]; ICQ: 364-176-156; http://ua.wikimedia.org