Words in scowl, not in wiktionary

kellyterryjones
I found 276K+ English words in the scowl word list that aren't in wiktionary:

http://dl.kellyterryjones.com/words-in-scowl-not-wiktionary.txt

What's the best way to request these be added?

Re: Words in scowl, not in wiktionary

Andrew Dunbar
2009/11/14 Kelly Jones <[hidden email]>:
> I found 276K+ English words in the scowl word list that aren't in wiktionary:
>
> http://dl.kellyterryjones.com/words-in-scowl-not-wiktionary.txt
>
> What's the best way to request these be added?

We do have a requests page but it would be totally flooded by such lists and
we prefer them as a place for individual requests. We have a few similar lists
sprinkled about the place but not in a standard way:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Brian0918/Hotlist
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Robert_Ullmann/Missing
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:HippieBot/Entries_in_Encarta_online_not_in_Wiktionary

The standard requests page is here: