World War I centenary

Chris Keating-2
Just a quick note to say that I've set up a coordination page for Wikimedia UK's future work around the centenary of World War I, here:

I think I've dropped a line to everyone who has previously expressed an interest in this area. But if anyone else is up for joining a fairly loose and informal World War I outreach working party, please do sign up on the wikipage, and/or email me directly.

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: World War I centenary

Richard Symonds-3