You can still apply for Wikipedia Day grants

You can still apply for Wikipedia Day grants

Pharos-3
Hi fellow Wiki-Americans,

You can still apply for a Wikipedia Day grant, the deadline is December 15, though sooner is better.

So far, we have grants from LA, Atlanta and SF (all approved!), and Cambridge and Colorado (still pending approval).

You can apply for $500-2,000, and you can choose to apply for Wikipedia Day or a series of a few events together.

Let me know if I can help anyone individually with your city or region's event(s)!

You might also be inspired by looking at some of the text for the existing rapid grants.

Thanks,
Pharos