Zenodot / Directmedia Publishing GmbH is planning to print an encyclopedia...

Zenodot / Directmedia Publishing GmbH is planning to print an encyclopedia...

Mathias Schindler
Hi,

I just got wonderful news: Zenodot / Directmedia Publishing GmbH has
announced an encyclopedia project. They are planning to take wikipedia
(in a license compliant way..) content from the German language
Wikipedia. The time schedule is for around 100 volumes until December 2010.

For those of you who speak German, you can read more about it at

www.wp10.de and de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WP_1.0

Mathias

Re: Zenodot / Directmedia Publishing GmbH is planning to print an encyclopedia...

Haukur Þorgeirsson
Yes, Wikimedia's flagship project - the German Wikipedia - is doing pretty
well. But what about backwards old English Wikipedia? Can we publish a DVD
version anytime soon? :)

Regards,
Haukur