a quick question about css

Luigi Assom
hello everybody:

could you please address to the css styling the wiki mobile ?
I can't find it, it is loaded from php but it looks that a container is missing (the one wmbedding the page #container table)
I0'd like tostule the json object

--
Luigi Assom

Skype contact: oggigigi

Re: a quick question about css

Luigi Assom
ups my fault !
everything is there, just copy from load.php downloaded from the browser (have a look in dwnload resources from your browser console)

however, if there is anything "official" somewhere, may be good resource for people.
thankS!

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Luigi Assom <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello everybody:

could you please address to the css styling the wiki mobile ?
I can't find it, it is loaded from php but it looks that a container is missing (the one wmbedding the page #container table)
I0'd like tostule the json object

--
Luigi Assom

Skype contact: oggigigi

--
Luigi Assom

Skype contact: oggigigi

Re: a quick question about css

Platonides
On 11/07/13 16:16, Luigi Assom wrote:
> ups my fault !
> everything is there, just copy from load.php downloaded from the browser
> (have a look in dwnload resources from your browser console)
>
> however, if there is anything "official" somewhere, may be good resource
> for people.
> thankS!

You may prefer to add ?debug=true to the url to have each resource on
its own request (which would also help determine where is it coming
from). load.php is just js/css minimizer. What you wanted is probably a
file in the folder of Extension Mobile.

Re: a quick question about css

Luigi Assom
uuu, that is interesting resource!!
I spent hours and hours yesterday and tonight.!

so, I had a look, i see many css; I reset the css and link with all the css, but i still don't get the m.en.wiki style:

e.g. I am not able to clean out the template additional info about the article (mf-cleanuptemplates) and maynly have a difference in styling the infobox (using chrome, i see the box larger) and the table.navbox in externalinks (inline-block style seems not applied for some reasons)

Am I missing smtghing?

Also, which js control the accordion (only the accordion) based on the TOC ?

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Platonides <[hidden email]> wrote:
?debug=true

--
Luigi Assom

Skype contact: oggigigi