about Resolutions and Templated

Michael Bimmler
FYI: I have created two templates: [[Template:Official_document]] and
[[Template:Proposal]] and inserted them in Board/Resolutions/2006/01
and /02 respectively.
Feel free to change the templates...

--
Regards
Michael Bimmler

Re: about Resolutions and Templated

Michael Bimmler
Oh yes, and the subject of this thread should of course be "... and Templates"

--
Regards
Michael Bimmler

Re: about Resolutions and Templated

Frédéric Schütz
Michael Bimmler wrote:

> FYI: I have created two templates: [[Template:Official_document]] and
> [[Template:Proposal]] and inserted them in Board/Resolutions/2006/01
> and /02 respectively.
> Feel free to change the templates...

Done; since we don't have a CSS with a "messagebox" style, I have copied
the relevant properties from the English Wikipedia. Of course, it would
be better to create (or copy) the stylesheet, but it is a start (and
still manageable for 2 templates ;-)

Frederic

On 3/19/06, Frederic Schutz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Michael Bimmler wrote:
>
> > FYI: I have created two templates: [[Template:Official_document]] and
> > [[Template:Proposal]] and inserted them in Board/Resolutions/2006/01
> > and /02 respectively.
> > Feel free to change the templates...
>
> Done; since we don't have a CSS with a "messagebox" style, I have copied
> the relevant properties from the English Wikipedia. Of course, it would
> be better to create (or copy) the stylesheet, but it is a start (and
> still manageable for 2 templates ;-)

Thanks. I didn't even re-compare it too the english version at the end...
> Frederic

Regards
Michael Bimmler