account confirmation

River Tarnell-5

hi,

below is the list of accounts which will be extended past the expiration date.
if your account is not listed, you should ensure you followed the directions in
the previous announcement.  if you sent mail and yet your account is not
listed, you should send mail again.

        - river.

aaron
agony
aka
annabel
apper
archinform
aviator
aweenieman
bayo
betacommand
bryan
cbm
cbrown1023
chm
cobi
componavt
conrad
cosoleto
cyroxx
danny_b
daxim
dereckson
dispenser
djevrek
dodek
drh08
dschwen
dungodung
dvyjones
eagle
east718
endumen
erwin85
euro
flacus
gribeco
happy_melon
holek
huji
incola
ipye
jude
kalan
kju
kolossos
kylu
lar
legoktm
lfaraone
lifeguard
luxo
lvova
maelgwn
magnus
mashiah
mauro742
maxsem
merphant
mfarag
mfw
misza13
mkrieger
mohamed
multichill
mzmcbride
nicdumz
nikola
notafish
osamak
overlordq
panther
para
pathoschild
pietrodn
prolineserver
quisczicza
reedy
revolus
revvar
rmncohrt
saintrain
schutz
seth
siebrand
simetrical
skagedal
skenmy
slakr
soxred93
sql
stwalkerster
superzerocool
tangotango
the_wub
thomasv
titoxd
tony_sidaway
valhallasw
vishwin60
vvv
vyznev
webboy
wegge
werdna
wiki_researcher
yann
zach

Re: [Toolserver-announce] account confirmation

River Tarnell-5

Re: [Toolserver-announce] account confirmation

KALAN-4
On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 13:28, River Tarnell
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> to clarify: this is the list of accounts which *will* be extended, and will
> *not* expire.  if your name is on the list, you do not need to do anything.
This is different from previous confirmation letters, so you'd better
not use it further :)

— Kalan

Re: account confirmation

Yuri Astrakhan
please extend "yurik". thanks.

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 10:22 PM, River Tarnell
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi,
>
> below is the list of accounts which will be extended past the expiration date.
> if your account is not listed, you should ensure you followed the directions in
> the previous announcement.  if you sent mail and yet your account is not
> [...]

Re: account confirmation

Bugzilla from andrew@epstone.net
On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 9:01 PM, Yuri Astrakhan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> please extend "yurik". thanks.

We all knew *someone* would send it to the list...

Looks like you're 'it' for this time around.
--
Andrew Garrett

Re: account confirmation

Stephen Bain
On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Andrew Garrett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We all knew *someone* would send it to the list...
>
> Looks like you're 'it' for this time around.

To toolserver-l *and* toolserver-announce, no less :)

--
Stephen Bain

Re: account confirmation

Jan Luca
Hello,

I don't on the list. I have got my account at 11.12.2008 with the name
"jan".

Jan Luca
Toolserver: jan

Re: account confirmation

Pietrodn
Il giorno 15/dic/08, alle ore 13:51, Jan Luca ha scritto:

Hello,

I don't on the list. I have got my account at 11.12.2008 with the name
"jan".

Jan Luca
Toolserver: jan

You shouldn't write on the mailing list; instead, follow River's instructions:

hi,

the next expiration date for toolserver accounts is 23rd December, 2008.  if
you want to keep your account past this date, you should send a mail to
[hidden email], with "toolserver expiration" in the
subject, and your account name in the body of the mail.

if you do not follow these instructions (for example, you send your request to
the mailing list instead of the address above), your request will be ignored,
and your account will expire.

Regards

Re: account confirmation

Bertrand Grondin

River Tarnell a écrit :

> hi,
>
> below is the list of accounts which will be extended past the expiration date.
> if your account is not listed, you should ensure you followed the directions in
> the previous announcement.  if you sent mail and yet your account is not
> [...]

account : grondin

I want that my account will be extended pas the expiration date.

- --

- -------
Bertrand GRONDIN <[hidden email]>
http://grondin.tuxfamily.org (un projet mediawiki)
Droit des PTT, contentieux administratif et Fonction Publique
(Textes, dossiers et jurisprudence mis en ligne)

Re: account confirmation

Yuri Astrakhan
heh, my cancel clicking finger was simply too slow :) Hence the habit
of replying to the person by hitting "reply" (shocking, i know)
exposed ineptitude worthy of account cancellation. I don't deserve to
be called a geek. I shall hide in my cave until the next round of
account cancellation emails, and attempt to restore my good standings
with the community then.

Humbly,
--Yurik

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 5:51 AM, Stephen Bain <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Andrew Garrett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> We all knew *someone* would send it to the list...
>>
>> Looks like you're 'it' for this time around.
>
> To toolserver-l *and* toolserver-announce, no less :)
>
> --
> Stephen Bain

Re: account confirmation

Ilmari Karonen
Pietrodn wrote:

> Il giorno 15/dic/08, alle ore 13:51, Jan Luca ha scritto:
>>
>> I don't on the list. I have got my account at 11.12.2008 with the name
>> "jan".
>>
>> Jan Luca
>> Toolserver: jan
>
> You shouldn't write on the mailing list; instead, follow River's
> instructions:
>
>> the next expiration date for toolserver accounts is 23rd December,
>> 2008.  if you want to keep your account past this date, you should
>> send a mail to [hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>, with "toolserver
>> expiration" in the subject, and your account name in the body of
>> the mail.

To be fair, that bit wasn't in the latest message, so anyone who somehow
managed to completely miss the earlier one (which seems like the most
likely reason for failing to renew then) wouldn't have any idea what to
do other than to "send mail again".

Okay, so the latest message did refer to "the directions in the previous
announcement", but those might be a bit hard to find if the previous
announcement got deleted by your spam filter, or if you just didn't
realize you should search for "account renewel" (sic).  *g,d&r*

--
Ilmari Karonen

Re: account confirmation

DaB.-2
Hello,
Am Monday 15 December 2008 13:51:18 schrieb Jan Luca:
> I don't on the list. I have got my account at 11.12.2008 with the name
> "jan".

because your account was accepted/created quite lately the expiredate of it
was allready set to May 2009. You can see the date when you login BTW.

Sincerly,
DaB.
--
wp-blog.de

Re: account confirmation

Jan Luca
Hallo,

please read: https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/TS-170

Gruß
Jan Luca
Toolserver: jan

Re: account confirmation

River Tarnell-5

Re: account confirmation

K. Peachey
> Jan,
>
>> please read: https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/TS-170
>
> you'll probably find you get a faster response to tickets if you can open them
> in English rather than German.  i understand not all of our users are native
> English speakers, but both of our German-speaking admins have been busy with
> other things recently, and i only understand English.
>
>        - river.
It roughly translates to:

If I'm on the page "https: / / phpmyadmin.toolserver.org" had
registered (with tool server name and password LDAP), I come to
PHPMyAdmin mask. Here I am trying with my tool server name (jan) and
believe in the. My.cnf set password, but this does not work.

Re: account confirmation

Jan Luca
Translate (in the JIRA) to English(second part of the Discription).

Gruß
Jan Luca
Toolserver: jan

> you'll probably find you get a faster response to tickets if you can open
them
> in English rather than German.  i understand not all of our users are
native
> English speakers, but both of our German-speaking admins have been busy
with
> other things recently, and i only understand English.
>
>        - river.
It roughly translates to:

If I'm on the page "https: / / phpmyadmin.toolserver.org" had
registered (with tool server name and password LDAP), I come to
PHPMyAdmin mask. Here I am trying with my tool server name (jan) and
believe in the. My.cnf set password, but this does not work.

Re: [Toolserver-announce] account confirmation

White Cat
Please extend "cool_cat" account as well

Also PLEASE rename "cool_cat" to "white_cat" and if possible redirect cool_cat to white_cat (for existing usage).

   - White Cat

[...]

Please, extend my account : grondin
as well

> hi,
>
> below is the list of accounts which will be extended past the
> expiration date.
> if your account is not listed, you should ensure you followed the
> directions in
> the previous announcement.  if you sent mail and yet your account is not
> [...]

- --

- -------
Bertrand GRONDIN <[hidden email]>
http://grondin.tuxfamily.org (un projet mediawiki)
Droit des PTT, contentieux administratif et Fonction Publique
(Textes, dossiers et jurisprudence mis en ligne)

Re: [Toolserver-announce] account confirmation

Pietrodn

Regards