additional buttons in mediawiki text editor for editing SMW and SF markup?

additional buttons in mediawiki text editor for editing SMW and SF markup?

Yury Katkov
Hi everyone!

After several years with SMW and SF I still find it very difficult to
remember all the constructions that these extensions have. For example the
parameters of #formlink and #forminput or all these tons of parameters of
Result Formats or the parameters of SemanticForms tags. The cheat sheet
doesn't help me very much.

So the question is: is there a tool to simplify this process? Maybe just
additional buttons on a tool panel of MediaWiki editor?
-----
Yury Katkov, WikiVote

Re: additional buttons in mediawiki text editor for editing SMW and SF markup?

thingles
Yury, I struggle to remember all the syntax as well and have been using TextExpander (Mac only, http://smilesoftware.com/TextExpander/index.html) and a bunch of MediaWiki (and SMW) specific keyboard shortcuts. Saves a ton of time! Every platform has keyboard shortcut software. Just an idea that you might find helpful as well. The nice thing about this is those same keyboard expansions work in my text editor, which is where I usually end up editing more complex templates.
Jamie Thingelstad
[hidden email]
mobile: 612-810-3699
find me on AIM Twitter Facebook LinkedIn