alert icons

Galen Johnson
Ok,

I've spent quite a bit of time looking with no success...How can I get
the alert and notice icons (lightbulb and red exclamation) like on the
main mediawiki page under News?  What extension is it or what do I need
to add when I edit the page?

=G=

Re: alert icons

Brion Vibber
Galen Johnson wrote:
> I've spent quite a bit of time looking with no success...How can I get
> the alert and notice icons (lightbulb and red exclamation) like on the
> main mediawiki page under News?  What extension is it or what do I need
> to add when I edit the page?

They're just images uploaded on Wikimedia Commons.

-- bion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Re: alert icons

Galen Johnson
Brion Vibber wrote:

>Galen Johnson wrote:
>

>>I've spent quite a bit of time looking with no success...How can I get
>>the alert and notice icons (lightbulb and red exclamation) like on the
>>main mediawiki page under News?  What extension is it or what do I need
>>to add when I edit the page?
>>

>They're just images uploaded on Wikimedia Commons.
>
>-- bion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

So, I've been chasing a red herring all week...I thought it may have
been an extension similar to the notes plugin for Dokuwiki.  Something I
could surround with <note alert>blah</note> or <note
info>blah</note>...ah well, maybe I'll look into setting up something.

=G=