api open search, need of "did you mean" reply

lup

api open search, need of "did you mean" reply

lup
I tested

http://en.wiktionary.org/w/api.php?action=opensearch&search=ellephant

No result in replay since "ellephant" word does not exist, but I hope a "did you mean" reply with "elephant" suggestion as for http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&search=ellephant

Re: api open search, need of "did you mean" reply

Daniel Zahn-2
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 3:24 AM, luc peuvrier at home <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://en.wiktionary.org/w/api.php?action=opensearch&search=ellephant
>
> No result in replay since "ellephant" word does not exist, but I hope a "did you mean" reply with "elephant" suggestion as for http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&search=ellephant

Try this:

http://en.wiktionary.org/w/api.php?action=query&list=search&srsearch=ellephant&srinfo=suggestion

(srinfo=suggestion)

--