ar, zh translation (IP masking)

Johan Jönsson-2
Hi,

Because of changing requirements around internet privacy, we're investigating ways to hide IPs from unregistered users without causing disruption for the communities and their anti-vandalism work. In that investigation, we have a couple of pages we'd love to see translated into Chinese and Arabic:

zh:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IP_Editing:_Privacy_Enhancement_and_Abuse_Mitigation/Improving_tools/Discussion_starter/Chinese

It would also help if https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IP_Editing:_Privacy_Enhancement_and_Abuse_Mitigation/Improving_tools is translated (this is true for all languages!). It's already been made available in Chinese.

Thank you.

//Johan Jönsson