ascent in the address bar

Mauro do Carmo-2
Hello to every one:

One day, all words which take one or more ascents with in are going to be
rightly shown in the address bar of any browser in the future? when? Or not?
why?

I am asking that because I am a Portuguese speaking, who like to see a clear
address for my pages in the address bar. So, in the case, there are no plans to
fix this problem, I would rather misspelling the name of my pages for the sake
of beauty than write them rightly.

Thanks a lot, mauro.

Re: ascent in the address bar

Brion Vibber
Mauro do Carmo wrote:
> One day, all words which take one or more ascents with in are going to be
> rightly shown in the address bar of any browser in the future? when? Or not?
> why?

When you use a browser which displays them prettily; they're standard URI-form
IRIs. At the moment I know Safari does, I think Konqueror may as well.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

RE: ascent in the address bar

Mauro do Carmo-2
Thanks Brion,

Do you think that this would be standards in the future? Any opinion?

Becouse, perhaps it has settled already that Internet just doesn't care for
ascents in the address bar; therefore, if that is the case, I would rather use
misspellings than orthodox orthography.

Thanks again, mauro.