Quantcast

☑better than ever

Italian Wikipedia mailing list
Hey!

I feel wonderful, just  better than ever and all that thanks to a great book I've read  recently! You may  also read it here http://mariposa.katherineknapik.com

Warm regards, Elianna Sica

From: Discussioni su Wikipedia in italiano  Italian Wikipedia discussion [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 1:08 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: i am still hungover

Awh, I like your new  username and the reason behind creating a new one. :) I don't really  have a vanity  or anywhere nice that I store my makeup (just  a plastic tower thing in the  bathroom along  with a train case) so my goal this year is to  either build a vanity or  figure out a better  way to organize my  collection because as it is  now, I only use  a  few  things daily because its so  hard to get  to the rest  of my collection because  I  have to dig  through drawers.

Also, I commend  you on  your no buy because that's  exactly  what I need to  do. We're  moving  in June and I  really don't need to accumulate more to  take 10  hours away  so  I really should do this no buy with you for the same amount of  time, haha. Let's see  how  that  goes!

Anyway, welcome back :)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10