broken database s5-user (dewiki/wikidata) because of full disk

broken database s5-user (dewiki/wikidata) because of full disk

Merlissimo
On Wednesday i reported
https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/TS-1693 z-dat-s5-b: ERROR 2013
(HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial
communication packet'

No TS-Admin did take care about this initial problem. On Thursday there
was no space left on /sql (according to munin).
Since then many expected rows are missing on dewiki tables. My bot scans
dewiki for pages with missing categories or pagelinks and has founded
many wrong results in the last 48 hours.

Is there any estimated time when s5-user will be usable again? I think a
reimport is needed because of corrupted data (dewiki on sq-s5-rr
(cassia) seems to be ok). s5 is growing fast because of wikidata.

This week i also reported replication problems with other database servers:
* TS-1687: wikidatawiki replication on cassia (sql-s5-rr) stopped at
Sept 30th 2013
* TS-1688: commonswiki replication on cassia (sql-s5-rr) stopped at Sept
30th 2013
* TS-1689: commonswiki replication on z-dat-s5-b (sql-s5-user) stopped
at Oct 8th 2013
* TS-1690: wikidatawiki replication on z-dat-s6-a (sql-s6-user/rr)
stopped at Aug 10th 2013
* TS-1691: wikidatawiki replication on z-dat-s7-a (sql-s7-user/rr)
stopped at Aug 10th 2013
* TS-1694: toolserver.servermapping wrong for s5

Merlissimo

Re: broken database s5-user (dewiki/wikidata) because of full disk

DaB.-4
Hello,
Am 19.10.2013 10:53, schrieb Merlissimo:
> No TS-Admin did take care about this initial problem. On Thursday there
> was no space left on /sql (according to munin).

I was busy the hole week and I have reached my last phase of my
ts-fade-out. But I will open a RT-Ticket at the WMF, asking for a fresh
dump. But no idea if the disc in this server will be big enough at the end.

Sincerely,
DaB.