bus NYC->washington

Kim Bruning
Is anyone else travelling NYC->Washington on monday morning on the 9th, and couldn't get on the wikibus?
I'd love to travel with at least some wikimedians! ;-)

sincerely,
        Kim Bruning

Re: bus NYC->washington

Jeremy Baron

On Jul 4, 2012 11:19 AM, "Kim Bruning" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is anyone else travelling NYC->Washington on monday morning on the 9th, and couldn't get on the wikibus?
> I'd love to travel with at least some wikimedians! ;-)

I don't have a ticket yet. I'm considering bus and train.

-Jeremy

Re: bus NYC->washington

CasteloBranco
I'm planning to do the same, Kim. But i'm still waiting for my visa.

CasteloBranco
Wikimedia Brasil

2012/7/4 Jeremy Baron <[hidden email]>

On Jul 4, 2012 11:19 AM, "Kim Bruning" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is anyone else travelling NYC->Washington on monday morning on the 9th, and couldn't get on the wikibus?
> I'd love to travel with at least some wikimedians! ;-)

I don't have a ticket yet. I'm considering bus and train.

-Jeremy

Re: bus NYC->washington

Lodewijk
i am assuming that if you subscribed for the wikibus, and you didn't get any word - you're just in, right? No need to wait for a positive confirmation?

Lodewijk

2012/7/4 Jeremy Baron <[hidden email]>

On Jul 4, 2012 11:19 AM, "Kim Bruning" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is anyone else travelling NYC->Washington on monday morning on the 9th, and couldn't get on the wikibus?
> I'd love to travel with at least some wikimedians! ;-)

I don't have a ticket yet. I'm considering bus and train.

-Jeremy

Re: bus NYC->washington

Gergő Tisza
On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Jeremy Baron <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Jul 4, 2012 11:19 AM, "Kim Bruning" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is anyone else travelling NYC->Washington on monday morning on the 9th, and couldn't get on the wikibus?
> I'd love to travel with at least some wikimedians! ;-)

I don't have a ticket yet. I'm considering bus and train.

Same for me.

Re: bus NYC->washington

Deror Avi
I am planing to go by train to DC on Monday morning.
Dont have a ticket yet,
Would love to go with other wikipedians.
Deror

Re: bus NYC->washington

Kim Bruning

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 04:25:08PM +0200, Kim Bruning wrote:
> Is anyone else travelling NYC->Washington on monday morning on the 9th, and couldn't get on the wikibus?
> I'd love to travel with at least some wikimedians! ;-)

To prevent deadlock, someone needs to decide to go first ;-)

I've BOLDly gone ahead and booked myself on the boltbus (www.boltbus.com) departing from 33 and 7th (by Sbarro's) To Washington
DC Union station, departure time 10:30 AM, arrives 2:45 PM

This ticket costs $15.

Hopefully I'll see all y'all on the same bus!

sincerely,
        Kim Bruning

Re: bus NYC->washington

Pharos-3
Yes, if we sent you the "WikiBus Confirmation" email, then you are
confirmed.  Sorry this wasn't clearer.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)
Wikimedia NYC

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Lodewijk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i am assuming that if you subscribed for the wikibus, and you didn't get any
> word - you're just in, right? No need to wait for a positive confirmation?
>
> Lodewijk
>
> 2012/7/4 Jeremy Baron <[hidden email]>
>>
>> On Jul 4, 2012 11:19 AM, "Kim Bruning" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Is anyone else travelling NYC->Washington on monday morning on the 9th,
>> > and couldn't get on the wikibus?
>> > I'd love to travel with at least some wikimedians! ;-)
>>
>> I don't have a ticket yet. I'm considering bus and train.
>>
>> -Jeremy

Re: bus NYC->washington

Kim Bruning
On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 04:32:52AM +0200, Kim Bruning wrote:
> I've BOLDly gone ahead and booked myself on the boltbus (www.boltbus.com) departing from 33 and 7th (by Sbarro's) To Washington
> DC Union station, departure time 10:30 AM, arrives 2:45 PM

Ok, just doing followup: Who else will be taking this particular bus?

Sincerely,
        Kim Bruning

Re: bus NYC->washington

Gergő Tisza