calendar

Florence Devouard-3
I am doing a bit of cleaning..

In case someone feels tired of editing articles today or if you are
already planned to participate to a major meeting (an sql conference...
whatever...), please help update our calendar

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Calendar

thanks

ant

Re: calendar

Brion Vibber
Anthere wrote:
> I am doing a bit of cleaning..
>
> In case someone feels tired of editing articles today or if you are
> already planned to participate to a major meeting (an sql conference...
> whatever...), please help update our calendar
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Calendar

I looked at it briefly but don't understand what it means.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Re: calendar

Delphine Ménard

> > http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Calendar
>
> I looked at it briefly but don't understand what it means.

I am sorry to say I had the same exact feeling :-)

Wiki calendars are wiki, not calendar. :P

Delphine
--
~notafish

Re: calendar

Florence Devouard-3
Delphine Ménard wrote:

> On 2/2/06, Brion Vibber <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>>http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Calendar
>>
>>I looked at it briefly but don't understand what it means.
>

> I am sorry to say I had the same exact feeling :-)
>
> Wiki calendars are wiki, not calendar. :P
>
> Delphine
> --
> ~notafish

Granted, it is messy...

All right, do you prefer this type of presentation ?
It seems clearer to me...

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WQ/3/8#Calendar

?

Ant