copyright in Argentina

WereSpielChequers
Could someone tell us what the rules are for photography of statues, buildings etc in Argentina? I'm sure I'm not the only Wikimania attendee doing a bit of tourism here and it would be nice to know if we could load up photos providing they were taken in a Public place..

WereSpielChequers

Re: copyright in Argentina

Guillaume Paumier

Hello. See http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimania-l/2009-July/001442.html