declare a categorie out of an infobox?

Michael Renner-2
Moin,

I made a small infobox to control the currentness of data. I wonder if
it is possible to declare a categorie out of this infobox?

Instead of filling out the infobox in a firtst step and including the
categorie in an other: just add a line to my infobox where my users can
type in the  desired categorie.

Thanks
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: [hidden email]  |
|81541 Munich        skype: michael.renner.gmx.de   |
|Germany             Don't drink as root!      ESC:wq

Re: declare a categorie out of an infobox?

nakohdo
> Instead of filling out the infobox in a firtst step and including the
> categorie in an other: just add a line to my infobox where my users can
> type in the  desired categorie.

You might have a look at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Categorize

hth
Frank

Re: declare a categorie out of an infobox?

Platonides
On 20/03/12 16:28, Michael Renner wrote:

> Moin,
>
> I made a small infobox to control the currentness of data. I wonder if
> it is possible to declare a categorie out of this infobox?
>
> Instead of filling out the infobox in a firtst step and including the
> categorie in an other: just add a line to my infobox where my users can
> type in the  desired categorie.
>
> Thanks

Sure. Just place the category in the template page. You can even use the
template arguments in the category tag.